Search results

1. Wannabe2

Devils Players Direct to Steelers/ Steelers Players Direct to Devils

Can you think of anymore Devils to Steelers Nicky Chinn Jonathon Phillips Jamie Van Der Horst Dave Matsos Phil Hill Mike Ware. Steelers to Devils Gerad Adams Jeff Brown Kirk DeWaele Ryan Finnerty Paul Sample STAY SAFE.
  2. Wannabe2

Play Off Finals

If there was a option of postponing your play off tickets for the play off finals April 2021, league keeps the money you keep your seats I would take that in a heartbeat. To me and it’s a personal thing that seems the most logical way, league keeps the money, we keep our seats and no hassle and...
  3. Wannabe2

20/21 Squad

Not into naming names but I can see maybe 7 new faces next season, even though it looked quite likely we would take the League, and had as good a chance as anybody in the Play Offs. Always exciting to see new faces, how many do you think.
  4. Wannabe2

Day 1 of withdrawal symptoms

I should be in the rink now, being pumped up, not watching the voice feeling crappy. Still only 6 months to go,
  5. Wannabe2

Wales v Scotland cancelled

Tomorrow’s 6 nation game cancelled at last minute.
  6. Wannabe2

Final Countdown ( last games for top 5 )

Devils on 64pts Flames (h) Stars (a) Blaze (h) Panthers (a) Storm (h) Clan (a) Giants (h) Steelers (a) Steelers on 63pts Storm (h) Stars (h) Stars (a) Storm (a) Devils (h) Blaze on 61pts Flyers (h) Devils (a) Flames (h) Panthers (a) Flyers (a) Giants (h) Giants on 60pts Panthers (h) Panthers...
  7. Wannabe2

Couple of facts ( goals for and against ) average per game.

For. Against. Devils. 3.52. 3.00. Steelers. 4.30. 3.14 Blaze. 3.75. 3.29. Giants. 3.10. 2.60. Panthers. 3.19. 2.69. Top 5 teams averages.
  8. Wannabe2

Devils v Stars

Really enjoyed that game tonight, awesome to see our lads back to their best, couldn’t fault the performance, yes we weren’t playing one of the top 3 teams, but Stars can beat anyone on any given night, they have already beaten Giants twice,Blaze, Flames three times,, Devils, Clan...
  9. Wannabe2

Scoring goals

Scoring goals FOR as opposed to goals AGAINST Steelers are manic. This is the difference for goals for, as for goals against Steelers + 56 Devils + 20 Panthers +20 Giants + 19 Blaze + 13 Flames + 2 Others not applicable.
  10. Wannabe2

Dixon

Dixon has been given a 2 game ban for the hit last night.
  11. Wannabe2

What’s your take on this

Myself I think this season has been one of the least entertaining seasons for awhile, there’s no characters at all in the league the Faryna,s, Fitzgerald’s, Keefe,s etc, etc, no longer exist, they are now like Dinosaurs. We all accept fighting is not the be all of the game, but how crummy...
  12. Wannabe2

Tonight

So far Flyers 2, Steelers 0. Come on
  13. Wannabe2

Panthers lose

Bulmer has left the Panthers, it’s all happening there.
  14. Wannabe2

Panthers sign

Jason Brinkley 27yr old D Man signs for Panthers, called up to the AHL for a few games this season.
  15. Wannabe2

Who’s going tonight???

Who’s going tonight to see the lads, and have a beer, those who are going see you guys there. Happy Hockey Days.
  16. Wannabe2

Play off tickets

Well got them sorted thank goodness, got to rink at 12-45am , 20 people already there and in good spirit, both fluid and mental spirits left there about 8-30am, think probably 200 people there, doors opened at 6am letting everyone in, in fairness it wasn’t much of a cold night, as last year it...
  17. Wannabe2

BBC Tonight

The Dirty Vegan BBC 1 tonight 7-30, has the Devils on it check it out.
  18. Wannabe2

The Other Great Reds Liverpool

If Liverpool or when Liverpool win today, it will be 1,000 days since they last lost at Anfield.
  19. Wannabe2

First Semi Final

5-1 to Steelers, sheffield playing well, but Clan are crap. Glasgow are as bad as the tv coverage.
  20. Wannabe2

Huge weekend coming up

What with Giants losing tonight, our conflict with the Steelers Saturday is really huge, like Mega Huge. If we can take this one that’s a huge leap in the standings, this game has the potential to be a real belter, Steelers are scoring for fun, they have scored a massive 52 goals more than they...