Search results

1. B

Cardiff Devils Flashbacks

yes i was there and steelers tried to convince the ref that the puck crossed the line after the buzzer , devils were all lining up for handshakes and steelers were still complaining, comical...
  2. B

Your first game and your thoughts!

My first was a telford game. cant remember the date, .WOW. the rivalry between devils v telford in those days was as it is today v giants, steelers, telford had the dogs bollocks in star players at that time kevin conway , tim salmon a big catch for telford, and devils were just putting a team...
  3. B

Rumour mill

more chance getting Liam stewart
  4. B

And that intro, a classic , can we have it back please...
  5. B

Good to see that game again, but what a poor crowd at sheffield for such an important game..
  6. B

Awards

cheers and deserved
  7. B

Awards

Mosey ? which award
  8. B

Awards

Bowns was so disapointed not to get a spot in europe last season and it did as most fans agree affect his play on times...I believe he will be raring to go in the eihl next season especially after this extended break , just hoping with the devils...as a brit nettie would be top priority in any...
  9. B

Minor league hockey players job fears article

maybe his bank account was better if he stayed with us, then onto the gower for cockle picking..
  10. B

Isolation ice hockey fantasy viewing.

ah with the FLAMES then
  11. B

Isolation ice hockey fantasy viewing.

All them would be my choice, going back to the durham game i believe it was fog the problem and durham couldnt land at cardiff so were diverted to birmingham, but wow what a game it turned out to be, a classic....
  12. B

Rumour mill

maybe as number 1
  13. B

Rumour mill

With the season long gone has anyone heard of rumours regarding players , coaches and anything else worth noting in these gloomy past months for most of us...
  14. B

Ticket Refunds

with all the intrest the motorpoint have for the playoff tkts alone they should give at least 20% towards the NHS as the govt are not pulling out all the stops...so slow
  15. B

Ticket Refunds

gonna be a no no on the games ...wont be resheduled either...
  16. B

Andre payette

Great news...
  17. B

season tkts

pretty sure its april 30th
  18. B

Devils Qualify For CHL 20/21

And while your on massive congrats to the 3 blaze players top of the pile in stats in eihl, blaze were my tip to win the playoffs at a canter , they were up there with the best and seemed faster and fitter going into the stretch....
  19. B

could be right riley sure he had a 2 yr deal
  20. B

Often wondered if teams get a cut from tv showing their club