Search results

1. Jonesy83

Tickets on sale monday for cc final.

Apparently after speaking with the club there was 90 tickets for sale and they sold out in 30 seconds. People being able to put their payment information in was down to the secondary coding that the ticket provider uses (for any IT geeks at there).
  2. Jonesy83

This really has annoyed me, to be asked for my payment information and to enter it all with plenty of time left on the count down clock to complete the purchase, then to be told that ticket is now unavailable. If it was unavailable why am I on the payment page?
  3. Jonesy83

I had a ticket in my basket, filled in all my personal & payment details with more than enough time left on the clock to do so and then got told no ticket available...what a joke!!
  4. Jonesy83

https://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/challenge-cup-final-general-sale/ Less than 100 hundred tickets for sale on Monday. That’s me probably screwed then.
  5. Jonesy83

Devils Vs Flyers - 19 02 20 - League

Goal 2-1 Richie
  6. Jonesy83

Devils Vs Flyers - 19 02 20 - League

Goal 1-1 Martin
  7. Jonesy83

Wales and Devils Saturday double header

Should have had the home game on the Sunday this weekend. Especially with Wales playing in Cardiff in the later game of the day.
  8. Jonesy83

Giants Vs Devils - 1 + 2 Feb 20 - League

Game over...,Flames Win!!!
  9. Jonesy83

Flames winning 5-3 over Steelers, end of the 2nd period, let’s hope they can hold on in the 3rd.
  10. Jonesy83

Great shift from Jardine
  11. Jonesy83

We should be at least 2-0 up from the 2nd period, hope it doesn’t come back to bite us in the ass!
  12. Jonesy83

Belfast should have a delay of game penalty for all these plexi glass problems haha!
  13. Jonesy83

Goal Devils....who else but Joey Haddard!!
  14. Jonesy83

We’ve been poor tonight, missed 3 absolute sitters of a goal and the power play has been terrible. Giants haven’t exactly played like world beaters either.
  15. Jonesy83

Pelech is lighting us up at the moment.
  16. Jonesy83

Nottingham Panthers v Cardiff Devils - 29/01/20 - CC Semi-Final 2

Any season ticket holders on here not planning on attending??? If not, I’d be very grateful for 2 tickets. (Going through general sale for left over tickets is going to be brutal).
  17. Jonesy83

Nottingham Panthers v Cardiff Devils - 29/01/20 - CC Semi-Final 2

Well I don’t think any of us expected that!! Now for the stress of getting tickets to the final!!!