Search results

1. M

Tickets on sale monday for cc final.

I've got to Seats for the final in block 4 row d seat 13 & 14? Obviously I'm grateful for getting a ticket, but was looking to sit block 7 or 8? Was wondering if anyone who usually sits in 4 would like to swap?
  2. M

Season tickets?

Is anybody else having trouble renewing there season ticket online? I put in the barcode, then direct debit & add code. When I do it keeps saying cart details cant be found? Any help would be appreciated.
  3. M

Who’s going tonight???

I'm trying to renew my season ticket online, but having trouble? Anybody else have a issue? Puts in direct debit, it keeps saying cart details could not be found?
  4. M

Devils Vs Giants - 23/24 Nov 19 - League

No mark Louis tonight, interesting decision unless he got a knock yesterday.
  5. M

Jersey update

Nope nothing, they did say on Twitter they'll be available to collect tomorrow at the game, haven't heard nothing since though. Ordered mine September 8th.
  6. M

Jersey update

Still nothing on the jerseys, apparently supposed to be here this weekend.
  7. M

Jersey update

Do anybody know when the next load of shirts are being delivered? Still haven't heard anything about mine.
  8. M

Blaze vs Devils - 22 Sept 19 - CC

Shocking yet again. Didnt get out of our zone most of the period, couldn't string two passes together. ZERO physicality, no fight, just very poor.
  9. M

Shirt purchase

I thought it was me, I absolutely hate going into the shop because of corky in particular. He is very rude, not helpful at all. This is why I'm waiting for the new jerseys to come online so I can order one. Anything to avoid going into the shop!!!
  10. M

Champions league away games?

Do anyone know if these games will be shown live on freesport?
  11. M

Shirt purchase

Do anyone know when the jerseys will be online to order? I've tweeted the devils, but as usual got no reply.
  12. M

Shirt purchase

Do anyone know if the new black Jersey is available in the devils shop?
  13. M

Fife Flyers v Devils

Mine is doing the same thing saying it's already been purchased from January, just going straight to the stream not giving the option to buy. Hopefully it just comes on.
  14. M

Storm Vs Devils - 2 Feb 2019 - League

Is anybody's webcast working? Mine ain't for some reason.
  15. M

Drew Schiestel Signs

No I got the webcast & he didn't ice, don't know why?
  16. M

Devils Vs Blaze - Sat 22 Sept - CC

Just pm you mate.
  17. M

Devils Vs MKL- Sun 16 Sept - CC

Anybody know why haddad didn't ice in the third tonight? Wasn't on the ice after the game with the team either? Hope it's not another Injury.
  18. M

Devils shop?

Does anyone know the cardiff devils shop phone number? I've been ringing the number on there website, but it keeps saying incorrect number?
  19. M

Parisi

Steve will we be looking for a replacement or will we just go with what we got?
  20. M

Parisi

Judging by lords answer in the press release "I'm happy with our recruitment & our team going forward" makes me think that maybe we won't sign a replacement?