Search results

1. M

Healthy scratch

Give it 6 months, employees will be calling sick stating it’s ”Asset Management”.
  2. M

Tickets on sale monday for cc final.

90 people got tickets, that’s all that matters in the end..........
  3. M

Devils Vs Flames - 22 Feb 20 - League

The team turned up........... Fingers crossed it remains this way.
  4. M

What’s your take on this

The cynic in me is calling Simms a liar...... The officials are dictated to by DOPS, their dictated to by their employer, so yeah it all comes back to people who hold the power, Simms being one of them. They wouldn’t publicly admit any intervention.......
  5. M

Devils Vs Flames - 22 Feb 20 - League

The only way an official can help us is if he picks up a stick, puts one or two in the back of the net. Home advantage, talented team, best coach in the country, should be a doddle.
  6. M

What’s your take on this

Still can
  7. M

What’s your take on this

So what. If anybody has got personal issues with me DM me. As admin say attack the post not the poster. I also shop at Asda, Tesco, Morrisons. Hockey for me is a product not a lifestyle. I don’t care who owns what. A response from an owner doesn’t make you their buddy. So no l don’t care who l...
  8. M

What’s your take on this

Don‘t spoil an adult debate by being a little p......
  9. M

What’s your take on this

The support and justification for Bordy came from his ability to intimidate players who then choked & coughed up the puck. There is still a place for that on teams in the U.K.
  10. M

What’s your take on this

In a heart beat
  11. M

What’s your take on this

Not with our current recruitment strategy, no. It would take more than friend referrals and recommendations. Their out there, just need to look a little harder.
  12. M

What’s your take on this

I was told recently in a conversation about this subject that during the WNIR days there was no need for Zorb football or any entertainment between periods as the bar was slammed with people all discussing the game or those left out in the arena would all be discussing the sport.
  13. M

What’s your take on this

The Cardiff owners sold themselves as hockey fans who love a hard hitting entertaining sport, that the deciding factor in coming to Cardiff, as King explained, was after Todd told him that the Devils had one of if not the best set of supporters in the U.K. It also had a buffoon ruining the club...
  14. M

What’s your take on this

Which is why those advocating for more entertaining hockey, which is, let’s be frank, violent, dangerous and entertaining. Those advocating for more entertainment are also asking for change to how officials manage games, from the game flow through to correct interpretation of the rules, to step...
  15. M

What’s your take on this

Although Russia isn’t known for its fights, there are a few “entertaining“ nut jobs around, maybe the budget could stretch too Damir Ryspayev from the VHL.
  16. M

What’s your take on this

Since the club seems to favour the older players, anybody got Mike Wares phone number.........
  17. M

What’s your take on this

Had to share this comment from Twitter, a fairly well known Devils supporter asked if it’s possible to get a season ticket next yr for only the third periods.
  18. M

Devils Vs Flyers - 19 02 20 - League

See, l said 1000% effort would be used to get a result.
  19. M

Play Off Finals Weekend

Nobody likes a smart arse.............
  20. M

What’s your take on this

I’d agree with your last comment if the EIHL club owners history was littered with success, it isn’t, far from it........