Search results

1. Rich Best

Tickets on sale monday for cc final.

That is what happened for me. Once added to basket gave me 15 mins to pay. It sounds like I was very lucky...
  2. Rich Best

Devils Vs Flyers - 19 02 20 - League

The first season we won the league again (Scotham and co) we were down and came back in the third to win late a bunch of times! Only difference was that then there was more hope than expectation. Happy days!
  3. Rich Best

Guildford Flames v Cardiff Devils - 16/02/20 - League

We're 5 wins in 7, panthers 4 wins in 7. Steelers 3 wins in 7. If you look at just the last 4 games panthers have won 3, we have won 2. We are pretty consistent versus the rest of the league and taking a medium and long term view the most consistent. Winning a treble will be a huge...
  4. Rich Best

We're consistent enough to have the best PPG in the league. So we are more consistent than any other team as it stands, right?
  5. Rich Best

So who thinks we're gonna do the treble this year?
  6. Rich Best

Cardiff Devils v Coventry Blaze - 15/02/20 - League

OMG Steelers lost again!! Who would believe it!
  7. Rich Best

Giants Vs Devils - 1 + 2 Feb 20 - League

I guess as they have played more games, if we are totally unbiased, theirs is slightly better.
  8. Rich Best

Is it exactly same points ratio now? Wow it is close, exciting! It will come down to the wire!
  9. Rich Best

However, there is of course a psychological advantage to having the points already on the board!
  10. Rich Best

Agree. We have a better points per game ratio than Steelers, hence why I think we are doing better than them in the league.
  11. Rich Best

Well in your mind we have lost all our games in hand, so I guess no one lol
  12. Rich Best

When you are neck and neck with your arch rivals and say on a public forum you think they will win the league. And I make no sense. Wow...
  13. Rich Best

If Steelers were 22 points ahead now it would be reasonable as a devils supporter to think they are gonna win the league. But if Steelers lose tonight we are in great shape!
  14. Rich Best

I'm a Liverpool supporter, I would never, ever think Man Utd are gonna win the league... Same with Steelers. But yes you are entitled to your opinion.
  15. Rich Best

Dixon just dove head first in front of a puck. True Devil!
  16. Rich Best

Steelers only scored 1 last night and are 2-1 down tonight. Who do you support?
  17. Rich Best

2 are against us I think?
  18. Rich Best

We've won 18 of the last 24 games?
  19. Rich Best

Currently Steelers 1 - 5 Panthers. Steelers aren't invincible!
  20. Rich Best

Nottingham Panthers v Cardiff Devils - 29/01/20 - CC Semi-Final 2

As I have said, this team is capable of winning everything this year. Martin back fit is huge.