Search results

1. Swarley

Who’s going tonight???

Both were out sick apparently
  2. Swarley

Sointu moves on

From what I've heard he was at the viola tonight wearing some sort of brace, hopefully he's not out for long as he finally started showing a glimmer of his old ways.
  3. Swarley

Cardiff Devils v Nottingham Panthers - 26/01/20 - League

I think he took a knock during the second, he didn't look comfortable at all.
  4. Swarley

Fife Flyers v Cardiff Devils - 25/01/20 - League

3-3 and an ot win for us I think
  5. Swarley

Devils Vs Panthers - 22 Jan 20 - CC Semi Final

Mid week 7:30pm start and full price for tickets if they'd of done the £6.66 deal for this it would of sold out easily I expect.
  6. Swarley

Devils Vs Steelers - 18 Jan 20 - League

He missed two clear penalties two of which was Dixon getting a fist in the face twice in front of the officials after the whistle had blown. Over all credit where its due the steelers conditioning proved we couldn't keep up during some parts we lost by one goal which showed we fought until the...
  7. Swarley

Storm Vs Devils - 04 Jan 20 - League

We thought that about blaze at home and lost 5-0 unless the team comes out and hits everything that moves and takes shots from any and every angle we could come up short again.
  8. Swarley

Isn't Mosey the extra we carry atm? And I do agree with you, we desperately need hungry goal scoring players who always go for the finish, the team atm seem more keen on doing fancy set ups and then skating back down towards Bowns to try and recover the puck.
  9. Swarley

I wouldn't say it's panic stations just yet if anything it's more frustration that we just don't seem to score, a lot of teams are sinking 4 or 5 goals and we look to struggle to get one. Dunno if it's sickness bug, lack of motivation, lack of passion or what but tomorrow the team will either...
  10. Swarley

Devils Vs Giants - 18 Dec 19 - CC 1/4 final

I didn't get the stream but I'm reading that someone put Farnham down with a open ice hit, anyone know who it was?
  11. Swarley

Belfast just out another one in 3-2 now. Starting to get nervous as we might be tired and might give up a couple more goals.
  12. Swarley

Maybe but I do find it funny that because I don't rate Riley as a Devil everyone seems to think I'm wrong for having my opinion on why I don't rate him lol
  13. Swarley

From what I heard from people Keefe had Murphy sign something before he was put back on the ice don't know how true that is. As for Riley I just don't rate him as a Devil, he doesn't look like he's here to play for the badge he's just cashing a paycheck before he moves on.
  14. Swarley

That's fair enough, I still don't rate him much after not stepping up for Murphy last season, signing for us or not if he had any pride in the badge he wore last season he'd of done something about it.
  15. Swarley

And? That just makes him look worse in my eyes, no loyalty towards the badge he played for or his team mates, I can see it happening here as well, he's only here for the paycheck not the badge or the club.
  16. Swarley

Initially yes I had but after watching the fight I still don't think he's gonna be one to drop gloves to stop a bully, last season proved that when schiestel put Murphy out and he didn't do a single thing lol
  17. Swarley

More chance of Kelman dropping the gloves then Riley.
  18. Swarley

Giants vs Devils - 11 Dec 19 - CC

I'd love to have this happen, but I have a feeling the officials are gonna be muting anything and everything and it'll frustrate us. I think Belfast might have the edge tonight and do us 4-1 Ideally we would out play them and win 2-0 but it's dependent on how the officials let the players play
  19. Swarley

Steelers vs Devils - 30 Nov 19 - League

If we play like we did last weekend Devils 2-8 Steelers If the boys finally find their feet and play as well as the stats say they are I reckon we'll snag an ot win But we are lacking masi and Benti for Saturday as well if memory serves me correct. It's gonna be a frustrating game for fans...
  20. Swarley

Songs and Chants suggestions thread

Giants out performed on the ice and in the stands.