Search results

1. E

Who’s going tonight???

They have three days to get better pdq!
  2. E

We look after our players!

He’s on the ice in Cardiff tonight and taking part in the drills and fun !
  3. E

DOPS Changes

Re Faulkner- did it not end his career?
  4. E

Plymouth rink

555 miles to Dundee. (about 90 more than Cardiff to Dundee)
  5. E

DOPS Changes

Marjamaki hit- as I said before - seen far worse. Dropping the subject would be a good idea? He got his punishment of 5 + game.
  6. E

DOPS Changes

Marjamaki’s hit - seen a lot worse frankly?
  7. E

Giants Vs Devils - 1 + 2 Feb 20 - League

more than a farce!!! Takes the momentum out of our game. That’s 5 times now
  8. E

What‘s up with plexi at SSE? that must be the fourth piece replaced/resecured!
  9. E

My streaming is fine also. clock is back
  10. E

We can not go to a Belfast double header expecting to win two. I will be happy to win one. As for Sheffield we need a shed full of good results combined with some bad results for them. I don’t think that is likely and should they win the League, they deserve it- as RedDevil17 just said.
  11. E

Nottingham Panthers v Cardiff Devils - 29/01/20 - CC Semi-Final 2

Even the forever optimistic ones were pessimistic tonight! Shame. Have faith in the boys. Fabulous night.
  12. E

MESSAGE FROM DEVILS ORG RELATING TO PLAYOFF FINALS WEEKEND TICKETS

A huge well done and thanks to Todd and his fabulous team.
  13. E

Devils Vs Panthers - 22 Jan 20 - CC Semi Final

Give it a rest guys. This is not getting us anywhere!
  14. E

Stars v Devils - 19 Jan 20 - League

I reckon it was already in their favour. Moreso now. Difficult road ahead now - very difficult.
  15. E

Stars v Devils - 19 Jan 20 - League

not even managed to to log on to the stream. keeps logging me out. Maybe a good thing!
  16. E

Play Off Finals Weekend

Hi Terry Why Nottingham Arena are doing what they are doing for Sheffield/Nott is beyond me. I don't have an answer. They obviously have a plan!
  17. E

Play Off Finals Weekend

No matter what method you choose to purchase your POWE tickets I do not think there will be a problem. There is a considerable greater allocation. If you choose to use the Viola Arena option neither are you likely to get wet for you gather in an orderly fashion inside Arena at the top level...
  18. E

Play Off Finals Weekend

That's not how it worked. Arrive early and join the queue along top of the Arena with everyone else. I remember last time some fans came back I think from a Guildford game and camped outside till the doors opened. They were first in the queue and well deserved.
  19. E

Play Off Finals Weekend

Great Blocks indeed! I hope Devils do their Sunday morning sales at the Viola Arena again. (I know some will not , but it saves the Monday nightmare for hundreds.)
  20. E

CHL Semi Finals 2nd leg

Meanwhile Premier Sports are going to be main sponsor of Challenge Cup Final and Playoff Weekend