Search results

1. voth26

Guildford Flames v Cardiff Devils - 16/02/20 - League

Another hard game tonight for the Devil's but hopefully we can bring the 2 points home, and if flyers can do us a favour against the Steelers then that's a bonus.
  2. voth26

Season tickets?

Cheers, think it's money for nothing though given its a renewing ST and the same bank details, so no real admin costs to the club
  3. voth26

Season tickets?

Is there still a £25 charge for paying by direct debit
  4. voth26

DOPS Changes

I thought the same, if it was that bad a hit then you'd think there would have been some sort of reaction from the giants players!!
  5. voth26

DOPS Changes

Marjamaki doesnt have previous though, his ban was for slew footing!!. I know his hit was stupid but I think 2 games, especially as o'connor only got 2 for conciously and deliberately Cross checking Ferguson in his face off the Puck, Marjamaki's hit was in the play.
  6. voth26

Nottingham Panthers v Cardiff Devils - 29/01/20 - CC Semi-Final 2

Maybe just maybe the guys have a belief they can do it, which is more than can be said of people on here!!
  7. voth26

Nottingham Panthers v Cardiff Devils - 29/01/20 - CC Semi-Final 2

A panthers player did the same thing twice in space of about 20 seconds no penalty called, and was even later than duggans hit!!
  8. voth26

Play Off Finals Weekend

Yeah he has and it's totally unacceptable in my opinion.
  9. voth26

Play Off Finals Weekend

Give the club some credit, at least their trying to help its fans. How many times have people complained about the grief they went through trying to get tickets through Nottingham arena, holding on the phone for ages or just about to pay for tickets and then getting cut off etc. You have the...
  10. voth26

MESSAGE FROM DEVILS ORG RELATING TO PLAYOFF FINALS WEEKEND TICKETS

I don't go to playoffs as can't get time off work. I think it was good that Todd took the time to explain in detail what he has posted, I know getting playoff tickets is an expensive time but does another £5 really make that much difference?. Also like Todd's comment about people complaining if...
  11. voth26

Devils Vs Panthers - 22 Jan 20 - CC Semi Final

Why don't you answer Steve, you continually post negative comments and basically call out one of the owners publicly so I think it's time for you to man up and reply publicly
  12. voth26

Devils Vs Panthers - 22 Jan 20 - CC Semi Final

My thoughts exactly, for Me Masi has been playing well lately
  13. voth26

Stars v Devils - 19 Jan 20 - League

I think Reddick has done ok up front to be fair to him, at least he gives 100%. I agree with your other point though it feels like some players for what ever reason have given up and therefore don't contribute or get fully involved in the game.
  14. voth26

Stars v Devils - 19 Jan 20 - League

You definitely have scoring consistency with your guys this season and they are flying high with confidence, we have scorers as well but for what ever reason not all of them have confidence. If steelers go behind it doesn't seem to faze them their mind set seems to be ok we need to score, I've...
  15. voth26

CC. SEMI

Paid full price for adult and child ST for weds game, and the guys aren't exactly on fire at the moment!! So a bit peed off as the prices were dropped for the 1/4 2nd leg, why couldn't St get the same offer for this game?
  16. voth26

Devils Vs Steelers - 18 Jan 20 - League

And we were missing joey Martin and even Mosey so that cancels out your point, plus if you read the end of the post you see where he says steelers are playing good hockey, so credit was given!!
  17. voth26

Sorry but I disagree there's a tonne of difference to the last few weeks, you can't say these guys didn't put 110% effort in tonight, Steelers will know they were in a physical game tonight.
  18. voth26

We should have been on a pp when their 4th goal was scored!. How can you let a player go through numbers no call then call us for interference is beyond me
  19. voth26

What game were you watching, sorry but totally disagree with you on that point!!