Search results

1. B

CC. SEMI

looking at ticket sales for the home game look grim at this stage, reckon half sold looking at plan.. begs to wonder why the prices were not reduced for this game like panthers away 2nd leg which i believe are tenner adults and fiver kids..
  2. B

Fitness

Quick question , who looks after our players on the fitness side of things or are they left to their own devices in the Gym or is the training on the ice good enough to keep the fitness up..
  3. B

Cup Semi

Anyone know when tickets are on sale for this fixture please jan 22nd 2020 v Nottingham..
  4. B

Merry xmas

Merry Xmas to all posters..fans..players..coaches..staff..owners..and my m8 Kevin..
  5. B

Devils vs Panthers - 14 Dec 19 - League

After 3 road wins this is our only game this weekend, let's hit the game flying get the job done and big rest before our game in challenge cup on Wednesday.. The players deserve a rest..
  6. B

Inquest

Great win v steelers, but what happened last weekend, is it because belfast had an out and out enforcer in pelich and we feared him , it seemed like, tonight steelers no enforcer as such and we play our free flowing game knowing our team are not going to get nailed, just seems like we bottle it...
  7. B

Eihl

Well done Joey Haddad , EIHL player of week and well deserved...
  8. B

DOPS

Boost for the devils Vallerand missing on saturday 1 game ban...
  9. B

Devils v Flames - Challenge Cup 26/10

End of first 1 1 no Benti ...pp goal mc manee
  10. B

challenge cup

Anyone think this cup competition has had its day in the current format, this season we gotta play flames and blaze 4 times each, someone mentioned to me that whoever finishes 3rd in our group could still qualify, I think it would be more interesting if the lge invited say 5or 6 teams from a...
  11. B

Kris Agland

Just seen on twitter he is no longer with the devils , must,ve miss ed the announcement, was it announced on the weekend?
  12. B

MO

As mo is the most succsessful captain in the devils history does anyone think his shirt should be retired , if not hanging in the rafters maybe somewhere in the bar. shame our bar hasnt gone down the same road as gretskys was in the old wnir..
  13. B

Banner Raising

Has anyone heard at all about the playoff winners banner being raised in an up and coming game, maybe guildford or glasgow game..
  14. B

LUCACEVIC

Looks like Ned is not joining storm after all, nowt on their website yet but seems he wanted to come in late as his missus just had their 2nd child and the owners refused, thank god devils got fantastic owners..
  15. B

Liam Stewart

Not to sure about this , i may have missed a year somewhere but didnt he leave blaze to have a year out, but already had signed for sheffield when he was returning to ice hockey a year later..confused .com
  16. B

Season Tickets

Has anyone got any info on the collection of season tickets for the upcoming season please..
  17. B

3 PTS

Listened to simmsy podcast last week and a few fans mentioned 3 pts for a win in the league..WOW i would go with that, especialy if a game goes to OT, playing for the xtra 2 points insted of the 1.. could be in the pipe line as its been mentioned a lot pre season by fans around lge..
  18. B

OFFICIALS

Anyone know of any new officials or rule change for this coming season.. I.E. no laptops to be used from crowd to determine a goal review...
  19. B

That hit

Watched a re run of playoff final on freesports last night, what a HIT on Murphy shoulder on shoulder , legal all round, still mystery as to why keefe was not given a penalty for his over the top abuse of the ref.. 21 sleeps to our first home game.
  20. B

KEEFE

We all know Keefe was a hot head in his playing days, but his outburst towards the officials yesterday was over the top big time, ok his top scorer was injured in play , clean hit may i add but to abuse the ref like he did was shocking, I firmly believe if it was a league game keefe would have...