Search results

1. doron

Devils Vs Panthers - 22 Jan 20 - CC Semi Final

i would just like to say there are not many club owners that would come on here and explain their motives. and it is sad that you had to. but it shows you care about the club and is much appreciated. 98% of fans really appreciate what you have done for the club. all fans want to be the coach...
  2. doron

EIHL Last Man Standing - v2.0 - Current champion - *Wannabe2*

ill go for Belfast to beat clan Saturday
  3. doron

Stars v Devils - 19 Jan 20 - League

it's a bit like horse racing? Lol its a 4 horse race, but Sheffield are the ones with the best stamina. Nottingham are the 50-1 outsider, sneaking up the outside, Belfast's jockey is holding on for his life and Cardiff keeps going off course and seems scared of edges. ( on another note i do...
  4. doron

Stars v Devils - 19 Jan 20 - League

i wouldn't take Dundee for granted. they started the season well. then had a bad spell midseason. but now they are firing again and fast. if you just turn up and think it's a given then you are going to get hurt. you still got to put the effort in.
  5. doron

Devils Vs Steelers - 18 Jan 20 - League

after tonight. this league is looking very interesting, it could come down to the last 2 games. also Sheffield and Cardiff i think both teams are perfectly matched but in different ways.
  6. doron

Devils Vs Steelers - 18 Jan 20 - League

watching the match on telly. i thought the ref had a good game, apart from some icing calls the ref add a good view of everything the game flowed well, and fast, it was a hard-hitting game but fair (well that's my view anyway lol)
  7. doron

Live Stream

worked ok for me 6.45 got straight in good game. good picture quality
  8. doron

Nottingham to beat fife Sunday
  9. doron

Junior development

well iv enjoyed the u20s tournament ,GB 5 - V SERBIA 2 good game it was stated in a earlier post by ( Leighton) There is talent in cardiff but the club does have competition in the shape of our friends down the road - swindon. you would be suprised how many cardiff players go east, can only...
  10. doron

Junior development

good to see the lower age groups doing well, and i must say all the effort you yourself and Jason put in to get the team to where they are. i know its not an easy job to do with the cost's ice time and all the other things. .and it's nice to see, Jason stone being involved also. i use to watch...
  11. doron

Junior development

u20s GB v Spain good first period / nightmare second period/ unlucky 3rd ,and a great shootout. a bad 10-minute spell was their downfall.
  12. doron

Junior development

thanks for the insight into the daily workings and tribulations of the junior hockey program, very interesting.
  13. doron

GB under 20s

i thought he had a good game. im enjoying the hockey tournament, the gameplay is pretty good.
  14. doron

Junior development

so looking at that then i would say that the development of junior players is well behind the like's of Sheffield Nottingham and Belfast. i know that the clubs main priority is elite league, but do the players have any involvement with junior training. i hope so. like the odd player will join...
  15. doron

Junior development

thanks, kingmo19.1 well, that league table doesn't look good, last place and haven't won a game. i would have thought as Cardiff doesn't have any competition to recruit players for their club. in their area. they would have been a lot better. or well years ago, you had the likes of Jason...
  16. doron

Junior development

iv been wondering the same, can't seem to find much out about junior devils league tables and what i can isn't good. if I'm looking in the right place.? under 18s last games on the website was 19th May 2019 5-0 5-0 5-0 12-0 12-0 3-11 (iv got to be looking in the wrong place i think) i don't...
  17. doron

GB under 20s

after watching the game that ended in 6-3 to Japan i thought we played well, the penalties done us in though, Japan scoring three times on the powerplay, GB need to stay out of the box so even though we played well, i would after say japan played i tight game and their goalie was on fire. we...
  18. doron

i had to think long and hard at this list Saturday 11th January Coventry Blaze to beat Fife Flyers
  19. doron

Storm Vs Devils - 04 Jan 20 - League

to me Bownsy is playing too many games. as good as he is, he needs to recharge his batteries from time to time, even if he doesn't want to come out of goal. and what's that saying, your boss can't be your friend because there comes a time when he has to kick you up the ass. that doesn't seem to...
  20. doron

Celebrity EIHL fans

my starting line up Holly Willoughby , Warwick davis, Stephen Hawking ( in goal ), Dwayne Johnson, Vinnie Jones, Noel Fielding i would definitely buy a ticket for that game, lmao