Search results

1. Celticdruid

Youth Olympics and Brent Pope

I understand some peoples frustration towards him but surely any positive publicity and upcoming youth players for the Devils is always good!
  2. Celticdruid

Youth Olympics and Brent Pope

Some tidy young players in this tournament. Currently the Slovakia vs Sweden women's game on red button and Brent Pope appears to be providing some of the commentary. Wonder if he speaks to any of the youths about study and play time at the Devils organisation. Would be good for future...
  3. Celticdruid

Frölunda vs Devils - 8 Oct 19 - CHL

Superb break down of goals and very much appreciated!
  4. Celticdruid

Many Thanks....shame but at least we can see they can be scored against. Let's just all hope the Lord shines on us at the home game lol
  5. Celticdruid

Can someone please update me with the final score?
  6. Celticdruid

Belfast @ Augsburg

Actually a lot of England, Scotland and Ireland supporters cheered our footy lads on in the euros when we went further and also in the Rugby World Cup last time around so I don't see much of an argument there! Granted not all fans but in general we all tend to support British teams success over...
  7. Celticdruid

Belfast @ Augsburg

So are you saying we shouldn't be in it after finishing second? Not having a dig, just interested?
  8. Celticdruid

How important is the CHL

Just to chip in.... It does also mean that childhood dreams are realised. Gone on those days where you spend the whole summer creating the Devils home and away kit and poor looking characters half resembling the players. Not to mention the meticulous and tedious task of entering each of their...
  9. Celticdruid

Steelers webcast

I think it maybe a case of encouraging fans to the rink for the pre-season games so that they sell out. The Devils were pretty empty on some of our games and they didn't reduce their ticket prices to £5 as someone has stated the steelers have. Maybe they have temporarily increased the link...
  10. Celticdruid

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2019/2020

Didn't realise they signed Pellech...Ouch! Think he will also surprise a lot of people.
  11. Celticdruid

Now that is a quality signing and together with Corcoran I think you have a genuine threat on the attack. This season is really hotting up. Can't wait to play you guys! Think your going to be a lot better than you have had credit for and will catch a few clubs napping this season.
  12. Celticdruid

ENTERTAINING is a word to describe him and I am in no doubt will increase attendances. Looks like he can play a little aswell. Just hope he is a clean player rather than some of the ones we have seen over the many years that were simply goons. From what I have seen though I think he will be a...
  13. Celticdruid

Pre-season games

Flipping between the two links it seems we have a very strong start and our new M&Ms have made an immediate impact. Great to hear some physical play is even being played in a friendly, hopefully that will be a sign of how we will play going into the competitive matches. Excited for this...
  14. Celticdruid

MNL

Kristian, after our pleas is that a wind up? What, how, when, who, how many times lol
  15. Celticdruid

MNL

Thanks Jonesy83, much appreciated. Any further on a breakdown of the match from anyone would be greatly appreciated.
  16. Celticdruid

MNL

Can anyone tell us no Twits, yes TWits, how the game is going. Have to make more of an effort this year to familiarise myself with the Twitter until I can Tweet?!? But for now....any update on the game, scores, fights, action, new players etc would be great. Also are they sharing the NM duties...
  17. Celticdruid

To be fair I think their cv supports that they are good whether they have played in the EIHL or not as they have played in leagues above ours and performed well.
  18. Celticdruid

That will end up being a quality signing I think. Big lad that can stick up for his team and switch from D to F. I think when he plays us, particularly in Belfast they will be looking having him marking Riley in one shape or form. Would like to see a player of that ilk coming our way.
  19. Celticdruid

I personally think we have a very strong back up Nettie in Murds. Personally I think whenever he has stepped in between the posts he has pulled out some cracking game saves. I am surprised he is so loyal to the Devils considering the low ice time he got last season as think he would have been a...