Search results

1. C

Devils Vs Panthers - 22 Jan 20 - CC Semi Final

Interesting comments about lack of passion shown by players. I just watched the goals highlights of the Panthers game. Following each goal scored, in my opinion there is plenty of evidence of passion shown by the scorers and team players on the ice.
  2. C

Devils Vs Panthers - 22 Jan 20 - CC Semi Final

Bowns included in EIHL Top Saves of the week on EIHL website today -------- at No. 2
  3. C

Stars v Devils - 19 Jan 20 - League

Quite right. Where is VOTHER anyway ? Ha ha!
  4. C

EIHL Last Man Standing - v2.0 - Current champion - *Wannabe2*

Stealers to beat Storm Saturday.
  5. C

Devils Vs Stars - 12 Jan 20 - League

Good to see Benti and Linglet getting positive comments. Patience, class and confidence are important words to remember during lean spells in sport.
  6. C

Devils Vs Flyers - 05 Jan 20 - League

Can't imagine what this forum will be like in 24 hrs if we lose at home to Flyers. So come on boys. No mercy on Flyers while they go though a bad spell. Give us a good 7-1 win to boost confidence and morale, with Linglet, Benti, Riley and GOAT (if he plays) all on the goal scoring sheet.
  7. C

EIHL Last Man Standing - v2.0 - Current champion - *Wannabe2*

Yes. Well done Wannabe2 Coventry to beat Fife Flyers Sat 11th
  8. C

Blaze Vs Devils - 31 Dec 19 - League (4.30 FO)

Well they didn't get to overtime today. Devils Win again
  9. C

MacWilliam & Matulik Podcast

Loved the podcast. Matulik was a great captain and one of my favourite players as a CD fan.
  10. C

Stars destroy the Giants

Well done to Stars. Anyone noticed any thing special happening (signings/ gasing) to them besides the 3 wins on the run taking them level now on points with the Storm and in touch with Flyers and Clan for the playoffs. I hope Pacha gets them there.
  11. C

Blaze Vs Devils - 31 Dec 19 - League (4.30 FO)

Noticed Broll hasn't played for them for a while. Very tough player who scores a few as well. We will be advantaged if he is still out for these two games.
  12. C

Devils v Flames - 28 Dec 19 - League

My point is when Devils were in a commanding position to win a trophy Voth‘s game changed to a far more disciplined game as the stakes were higher if he took a dumb penalty or suspension. Vother himself clued in to turning the other cheek for the greater good. When they were far more mediocre he...
  13. C

EIHL LAST MAN STANDING

Good Fun Competition. BOO HOO I'm out first round. I hope Temme wins, as he set up the competition. Good luck to the rest of you to come Runner Up.
  14. C

Steelers vs Devils - 30 Nov 19 - League

Yes Great info Imp. I do so miss Match Night Live. Anyway excellent win. Downside for me is that I am out of Last man Standing game on the first week. That will teach me to keep the faith.
  15. C

EIHL LAST MAN STANDING

Sheffield to beat Cardiff Devils (again sadly)
  16. C

Freesport

Interesting to see a lot of good physical hits being made by both teams without finishing up over and over and over again in the box. I really enjoyed watching that game. Having beaten the team 5-0 that beat us 4-1 makes the Steelers looking like a scary week-end game coming up for us.
  17. C

Devils Vs Giants - 23/24 Nov 19 - League

Scoring only once from 8 Power Play opportunities, unfortunately, does tell a story.
  18. C

Physical poll

I think having a Voth or Bordy on the roster increases the anticipation and expectation of excitement.
  19. C

Mountfield HK vs Devils - 5 Sept 19 - CHL

Mind you referee definitely missed the but end penalty. Ben Bowns having a good game and Reddick scores. Yes Come onnow