1. kettdevil1

EIHL Last Man Standing - v2.0 - Current champion - *Wannabe2*

Steelers to beat Storm Saturday
  2. kettdevil1

Stars v Devils - 19 Jan 20 - League

Almost. Devils average is 30, Sheffield 29
  3. kettdevil1

Youth Olympics and Brent Pope

Hmmm, can open, worms everywhere. I will try to be as balanced as I possibly can and I am sure that others closer to the club can fill in the blanks and correct any errors but the following is my viewpoint. The short answer is that BP (funny how those initials have caused tensions for Devils...
  4. kettdevil1

Devils Vs Flyers - 05 Jan 20 - League

OK, I will bite.... what do you think should happen? The last 2/3 games have not been great (yesterday was a ’ho hum’ performance, the previous two were poor) but overall this season: - when the league is adjusted we are top - we are in the semi-final of the cup - we won our first away CHL...
  5. kettdevil1

Storm Vs Devils - 04 Jan 20 - League

Isn't that what we said last season ;) I actually think this evening is a much bigger game than normal - there is an expectation that we will have a reaction, hopefully that will happen and we can go back on a run
  6. kettdevil1

Storm Vs Devils - 04 Jan 20 - League

Agreed. After the horrors of the last era, we have developed a culture of support in Cardiff and it has paid off spectacularly. I do think that we will see a bit of a turnover of players at the end of this season but.... I would hate to go down the Sheffield/Belfast route of 'hire and sack'...
  7. kettdevil1

Devils Vs Blaze - 01 Jan 20 - League (4 FO)

Murdy has been out injured for a fair bit of the season. Bowns is an interesting one, historically the more he plays, the better he gets but I do wonder if he needs the occasional break (especially over Christmas given the number of games) Looking at the league table it is incredibly tight...
  8. kettdevil1

EIHL Last Man Standing - v2.0 - Current champion - *Wannabe2*

Cardiff to beat Dundee on Sunday 12th
  9. kettdevil1

Blaze Vs Devils - 31 Dec 19 - League (4.30 FO)

Very enjoyable game of hockey that was played in a decent atmosphere (well amongst the away fans anyway) Blaze are one of those annoying teams that you seem not to be able to put away and any slip led to them clawing themselves back into a game that Devils spent a long time dominating...
  10. kettdevil1

True although Blaze have got at least a point in their last seven..... their problem has been getting to OT then losing.
  11. kettdevil1

Broll played a couple of games before Christmas and had a ‘mare in both.... I presume that his injury is not yet sorted. Johnston is a danger, very underrated, defensively sound with a significant offensive upside. Add in Corcoran and Bloodoff (although both are not strong defensively) and there...
  12. kettdevil1

Riley called up to Spengler Cup

I believe that will be the commentary team.... games are live on Freesports
  13. kettdevil1

Riley called up to Spengler Cup

Whilst (being selfish) clearly being without him is not ideal..... this is massive news for U.K. hockey and the for the Devils. Delighted for Riley and also delighted for the EIHL
  14. kettdevil1

Best Devils Fighter...?

Any excuse to bring this out again.... Bezeau being.... Bezeau...
  15. kettdevil1

Best Devils Fighter...?

Good call. Never totally convinced of his hockey skills but tough as they come.
  16. kettdevil1

Best Devils Fighter...?

McWilliam had the intimidation factor and would top my list without doubt but after that it depends how you classify ‘fighting’. I would not rate Voth as a pure fighter, he caused havoc in other ways but many of his fights were wrestles and technically he was weak. The most explosive fighters I...
  17. kettdevil1

Belfast Giants release Patryk Wronka.

True but in the bigger picture.... 4+4 is not what he was brought in to do....
  18. kettdevil1

Belfast Giants release Patryk Wronka.

They are indeed.... for one of the bigger teams in France they are having a shocker of a season and from what I have seen, I am not sure Wronka is the answer to stopping the slide.... As Claret says, his problem always looked to be end product. At first glance I thought he was a decent enough...
  19. kettdevil1

Devils Vs Giants - 18 Dec 19 - CC 1/4 final

Or alternatively, if you download the STV app then they stream Freesports live as well....