Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2024/25

Since leaving the Devils he played played up and down the lines and has done consistently well in top 3 teams in a league far superior to ours.
I have no doubt he still has the tools to be an All Star!
My only concern is that we may have lost Crawford.
You cant keep going “back to the future!”

moggy#9

Stealth Saturday Morning signing announcement.

Perlini confirmed. Great signing.

Assume Flames will potentially be announcing Waller then.

So far the increased season ticket money seems to be being spent ok
That is an absolutely fantastic signing and a massive upgrade to our Brit pack. This is what we needed as a counter to Belfast signing Conway.

If some off the other rumoured signings come together we'll have a team with a shout of winning the league.

Now imagine if we could persuade his brother to join him...

Last edited:

BostonBart22

Since leaving the Devils he played played up and down the lines and has done consistently well in top 3 teams in a league far superior to ours.
I have no doubt he still has the tools to be an All Star!
My only concern is that we may have lost Crawford.
You cant keep going “back to the future!”
Crawford not going anywhere..just saying

moggy#9

I'm sometimes amused at the comments on twitter about our signing activity. I've actually seen a suggestion that there's little difference between perlini and Waller other than perlini being older.

In reality I see perlini as a massive upgrade. He'll go straight into our top 6 and be someone who'll perform in all situations. I just can't see that in Waller. If Waller wants to take the next step he needs to get heavier and learn to go into the dirty areas. With perlini coming in, and harewood likely taking Waller's roll on the bottom 6 I see us as having become a lot better.

Huge signing for us. I’m a big Waller fan but Perlini is a step up and the finished article.

Two huge signings in less than 12 hours to suggest the Devils mean business this summer.
It does appear at this early stage that the Devils have raised their sights in recruitment!
And although there had been whispers of the Perlini signing I much preferred the surprise element of this signing.
Great way to start off a Saturday morning.
Well done Devils!