Devils v Clan - League - 17th Mar 24 - FO 1700

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
After playing the Clan about 12 times in December, they finally return to face us again after running off scared! We face the Flyers on the Saturday whilst Clan play Storm, so the table *might* look a little different from the one below taken on 13/03...

1710315160527.png

No doubt the 2 points would be nice, but far better would be building up some steam to play the Steelers on the following Wednesday and inflict another loss on them, so a good result against Clan please!

Wannabe2

I can see the Clan being our opponents in the playoffs to make Nottingham, Panthers I can’t see them finishing in 7 th position, Blaze possibly taking the 7th spot with Clan finishing in 6th. Lots of hockey still to be played with9 games left for most.

Earnie

Giants just beat Guilford 3-1
Cooper got game for boarding.
interestingly BBC were doing a live text service on the game!

E.D.S.

As good as Clan were defensively, we were woeful in attack. Hardly surprising with Ully, Busch and Waller out. Those lines are seriously mixed up. A game low in a quality though. Bowns provides much needed reassurance at the back. Stark contrast to Wall (for me). Two points and thankfully Steelers can’t win the league in our barn this week.