Fans' Forum

Yep and 10 years ago there were groups of fans that enabled the behaviour of the owner and backed up his lunacy and started calling other fans negative, to be fair he called many fan's forums but set the agenda for those forums and refused to answer questions on difficult subjects. Not saying the current management would do the same, but I have lost the love for this club.
I just go to watch hockey and meet up with mates, the launch of the Laughing Cow logo was the last event I will bother to attend, it was such a letdown, shame you didn't call a forum to discuss the plans for that
The 'laughing cow' logo seems to be extremely popular.
Why should they have called a forum. It hasn't harmed the team/ most games are sellouts and hundreds of new shirts shirts were bought.

They bought back the old logo for retro night, which everyone is very happy with.

I just don't see the issue.

E.D.S.

Why should they have called a forum. It hasn't harmed the team/ most games are sellouts and hundreds of new shirts shirts were bought.

They bought back the old logo for retro night, which everyone is very happy with.

I don’t think anyone is asking you to see the issue. Just accept that others don’t like it. Nothing to do with sell outs or sales of shirts. That’s got nothing to do with it at all.

RedDevil17

Couldn’t disagree with you more. Some like it but others including myself hate the logo and it will never ever grow on me.

I don’t think anyone is asking you to see the issue. Just accept that others don’t like it. Nothing to do with sell outs or sales of shirts. That’s got nothing to do with it at all.
You are 100% that no-one asked me to see the issue , I was just replying to the laughing cow reference.

It kinda does . The poster questioned why there wasn't a fans forum about the logo, I gave my thoughts. That's all, no biggie.

Devil94

Couldn’t disagree with you more. Some like it but others including myself hate the logo and it will never ever grow on me.
Do you ever get any enjoyment out of anything hockey related? All of your posts make it seem it's a real chore for you to follow hockey and the Devils. You have been very quiet on match threads recently when we have been winning and some exciting games to watch. No one (I hope) is forcing you to support and spend money on the Devils, if it's not for you, time for another hobby?

And I notice you ignoring Katrina's reply to you on page 1. Gonna put your money with your mouth is and explain what you meant? Because I reckon it's unlikely you'll do it in person at the forum.

The_Stick_

Do you ever get any enjoyment out of anything hockey related? All of your posts make it seem it's a real chore for you to follow hockey and the Devils. You have been very quiet on match threads recently when we have been winning and some exciting games to watch. No one (I hope) is forcing you to support and spend money on the Devils, if it's not for you, time for another hobby?

And I notice you ignoring Katrina's reply to you on page 1. Gonna put your money with your mouth is and explain what you meant? Because I reckon it's unlikely you'll do it in person at the forum.
It’s a reoccurring theme with a lot of posters on here. Is that a problem? Not at all, but it certainly makes you think

Kevlar68

How about the new devils hats for next season have LED lamps incorporated to the front so it lights the path in front of you?
Double bubble, more merch sold with safety aspect included. ;):D

Kevlar68

How about all 3 logos around the sides and back and then 2 LED lights inside a set of devils eyes on the front for dark nights, an umbrella attachment on the top for when queueing in the rain, a fan on the peak directed at your face for when queueing in warmer weather, a zip pocket on the inside to stash your wad of cash due to prices of beers in the bar and drop down earplugs to drown out children and anyone that disagrees with you.

pjj365

How about all 3 logos around the sides and back and then 2 LED lights inside a set of devils eyes on the front for dark nights, an umbrella attachment on the top for when queueing in the rain, a fan on the peak directed at your face for when queueing in warmer weather, a zip pocket on the inside to stash your wad of cash due to prices of beers in the bar and drop down earplugs to drown out children and anyone that disagrees with you.
why over complicate - the Bat Signal has set the standard

rocketbob

And maybe a cupholder as well.

kingmo19.1

What a ridiculous post!

Who in their right mind would propose 2 LED lights considering the price of batteries these days ! :)

I can’t make tonight. But I hope someone mentions the prices. Looking around the league, many teams offer perks of discounts to ST holders on food etc. Given that our ST is probably the most expensive in the league. A gesture of discount would go a long way with fans.