Panthers Vs Devils - League - 2nd March 24 - FO 19:00

Slartibartfast

Agree, he also is someone who turns up when you need him, much like Ulmer used to. His goal tonight was a thing of beauty. Enjoyable third after the downbeat first two periods. Devils picked up the pace and were always the more likely but credit to the Panthers, they kept us honest.

Have to say I am really enjoying watching this team, the crispness of the passing and speed of transition is superb and whilst there are things that need sorting, it’s clear the players now ‘get’ what PR needs them to do. The tactics appear to be infinitely more complex than the last two seasons and that did seem to cause problems in the first half of the season but if we can keep the bulk of this team together and upgrade in a few areas, then we could be difficult to beat next season.
I agree. Last year was the first year in 34 years of watching the Devils that I didn't enjoy it. This year is so much better. Although this team is not perfect their passing is a pleasure to watch and one of the best in the league. I hope to see many players return next year but particularly Arniel and look forward to another year of Russell brand hockey.