Inside Cardiff Devils Episode 4 ?

Finny

I’ve watched it back a couple of times and I don’t think he is looking or shouting at anyone in particular. He seems to be saying it to the whole room.

Part of it is beeped out but I think he’s accusing players of getting negative on the bench or bitching about something that went against them. That it brings everyone down and then we keep getting scored on whilst that is happening.

Unless anyone can hear it clearer?

Slartibartfast

But he is isn't questioning there ability,isn't he having a pop at them moaning and complaining on the bench?
My bad. I struggled with the audio first time so I played it back a few times and you're right. Cranford was saying certain players criticising others on the bench drags the whole team down and makes them play shit for a while costing them goals.

Its really interesting to watch. Even though I only played beer league I remember there was always one player who was mediocre himself but would tell everyone else how shit they were. Then there was always one or two players who were sensitive to criticism and would really hate that guy. Im guessing Crandall is the sensitive one. I wonder who the critic is? Do you think its Sanford and Cox. I can't see the bench from where I sit.

E.D.S.

My bad. I struggled with the audio first time so I played it back a few times and you're right. Cranford was saying certain players criticising others on the bench drags the whole team down and makes them play shit.
Imagine a hybrid player of Crandall and Sanford....Cranford! That would be outstanding ;)

Having worked in tv for over 40 yrs I will take all this with a pinch of salt, how many takes were there, who allowed the final edit, and how honest is it. Sorry to be a pessimist but it’s all about honesty.
I have worked for a golfing firm/manufacturer for over 25 years.......never played golf or set foot on a golf course !! What point are you trying to make ?

I think it was a good installment. The fans moan about passion etc.....from players/ coaches. The club show both and people think its a set up. Can't win really can they !

Wannabe2

I have worked for a golfing firm/manufacturer for over 25 years.......never played golf or set foot on a golf course !! What point are you trying to make ?

I think it was a good installment. The fans moan about passion etc.....from players/ coaches. The club show both and people think its a set up. Can't win really can they !
Your right Gwen it was very well made and very entertaining, the shots from the drone were excellent and the quality was mostly very good, they really are very informative and long may they continue, the lads do a very good job in fairness.

Just seen the outtakes , Todd kicked the dressing room door open and said Peter your a nice guy but ffs split Martin , cox and Sanford up they’re not working as a line any more. Get the pp going ,get a plan b when it isn’t , and let’s see some passion from coaching staff during the game when it’s all going wrong , pedro replied if it’s passion you want from the coaching staff , any chance franny available next weekend. Steve king then walks in and said Todd your a nice guy , but me and Parker want to know who started this nightmare season off by changing our logo for the new child art one we now have, it’s jinxed us and upset the Curran oil massive, as at the end of the day they just as important as the newbie and woke fans, hopefully this part of Ollie’s programme gets leaked

kingmo19.1

Just seen the outtakes , Todd kicked the dressing room door open and said Peter your a nice guy but ffs split Martin , cox and Sanford up they’re not working as a line any more. Get the pp going ,get a plan b when it isn’t , and let’s see some passion from coaching staff during the game when it’s all going wrong , pedro replied if it’s passion you want from the coaching staff , any chance franny available next weekend. Steve king then walks in and said Todd your a nice guy , but me and Parker want to know who started this nightmare season off by changing our logo for the new child art one we now have, it’s jinxed us and upset the Curran oil massive, as at the end of the day they just as important as the newbie and woke fans, hopefully this part of Ollie’s programme gets leaked
Didn’t Todd jump in at the end and say “Oh Curran, yep he’s just resigned for the Blaze hasn’t he?” !!!!

can you get discount ????

kettdevil1

Don't bother watching the latest episode... As Boring as our recent play.
Very little player off ice footage
Sheeesh 10 wins in a row is never boring.

Less off ice stuff than before but I always enjoy the changing room stuff (and pleased they added subtitles) and some interesting stuff about media production

Hedd Wyn John

Sheeesh 10 wins in a row is never boring.

Less off ice stuff than before but I always enjoy the changing room stuff (and pleased they added subtitles) and some interesting stuff about media production
Not taking credit for it but I did message the film maker asking for subtitles a little while ago. As locker room audio has been difficult to understand in previous episodes.

doron

i thought the Ice Keeper guys were very funny to watch. The Gantry team was interesting also. not much on the players, but still good overall.