Dops

BostonBart22

Thread starter #1
A well deserved ban for Felix Pare of nottingham , 3 game ban , yes thats all for a Headbutt on Mcnulty of blaze, cant say its a sucker punch but a sucker headbutt if i can call it that...just saying..

rolf

Result for him that. I seem to remember Shannon Hope getting much more years and years ago for nutting Chris Kelland in their old rink. Allegedly. And didn't we have a guy a few years ago did the same after DaCosta got run pre-season and losing his job with us? I want to call him Chris Conboy but that may be some guy I went to school with!! Career ending injury to Da Costa too if I recall correctly. Cannot be certain because a good few Laouts have passed beneath my moustache since all of this.....but I am certain all of this will be corrected.

Welshy74

Result for him that. I seem to remember Shannon Hope getting much more years and years ago for nutting Chris Kelland in their old rink. Allegedly. And didn't we have a guy a few years ago did the same after DaCosta got run pre-season and losing his job with us? I want to call him Chris Conboy but that may be some guy I went to school with!! Career ending injury to Da Costa too if I recall correctly. Cannot be certain because a good few Laouts have passed beneath my moustache since all of this.....but I am certain all of this will be corrected.
Andrew Conboy. Wasn't here long o_O

BostonBart22

Thread starter #5
seem to remember that was in the handshakes at the end of game..