Devils TV question

MA18

I definitely agree there needs to be more perks for the ongoing commitment of Season Ticket holders - I’ve had three for the last I don’t know how many years.

No events this season again, very sporadic with merch offers offers, the ST jersey can be bought without proof of being a holder.

JD has definitely gone after the corporate fans this year but it would be appreciated if the organisation did something for the ST holders. It must be a nice injection of cash every March/Apr when we don’t see any hockey until close to Sept.
Nice to reward commitment.

James

Administrator
I'd imagine it would be quite an expensive thing to offer bandwidth wise, unless they were put on a private youtube channel and access given to season ticket holders. A nominal cost of a couple of quid for season ticket holders to stream a past game might work well as a microtransaction to cover bandwidth and provide a small incentive to the club.

@Martynwo - we always welcome feedback from our fans...you can speak to myself on match night, email info@cardiffdevils.com or telephone us. We also receive a lot of feedback via our match night volunteers where suggestions are shared from fans.

With regard to the lighting, this has been reported to Cardiff Council on multiple occasions and we have outlined our safety concerns for fans departing the Arena. We consistently chase this every week. Hopefully there will be some remedial action soon

@MA18 - ST holder perks - I believe we are the only team to include access to free webcasts in the league. The webcast service is outsourced to Infinity21 so access postgame to webcasts may be difficult but happy to explore. Furthermore, we operate the buyback scheme on certain games, giving ST holders access to merchandise or match night ticket vouchers - again I believe we are the only team to offer this.

The ST holder exclusive event was in August, ST holder jersey orders are verified, ST holder monthly merchandise offers sent out every month - regularly communicated, not sporadic as suggested above. Discounted puck sponsorship bookings, priority booking on seats not included in your season ticket which was even extended to the Team GB games. Currently your season ticket is equivalent to getting 4 games for free but next season this will increase to 5 games for the 2024-25 season.

We value all of our fans and the upfront commitment of our season ticket holders. A lot of effort goes into offering season ticket holders 'more than a seat' and additional benefits which compared to other EIHL clubs, I am confident we offer more than the rest. But always happy to hear your feedback - as above you can email or phone me or speak to me on match night

Katrina

Wannabe2

Well this reply tells everyone that the club listen to their fans questions, and good for them and I take my hat off to them for that. The lighting thing is mega important and I will be contacting the council to move their rump on this, the replies on here was very quick and show that together we can sort most things. So thank you Katrina we all know the Devils have a gem in you, and you are so helpful to us all.

Kevlar68

Just in case the few season ticket holders don't realize the perks they do actually get, here is the list you sign up for when you buy a season ticket so you know exactly what you get for the money your paying:

• Choose your seat and keep it for all 32 home games included in your season ticket
  • Your season ticket is the equivalent of getting 4 free games
  • First refusal to purchase your same seat for any additional games like Pre-season, Challenge Cup Semi-Final or Play-Off home games
  • Save £40 per person on ticket service charges
  • Exclusive season ticket holder only jersey available to purchase
  • Up to 2 free webcasts of games included in your season ticket that you are unable to attend (in exchange for your seat for the club to re-sell). To claim your free webcast you must email info@cardiffdevils.com by 12noon on the day of a game
  • Exclusive monthly merchandise offer events throughout the 2023-24 season
  • Access to season ticket holder only event at the start of the season
  • Puck sponsorship at a discounted price £30 (season ticket details must be submitted to claim the discount following the booking)
  • Priority booking for Elite League Playoff Finals Weekend For All Season Ticket Holders
So there you go, it's all there before you buy one. You can't then come back and say "We should have this, we should have that" that's your contract when you sign up for a season ticket, those are your perks. IF you don't get something on that list THEN you can complain as it's a contract.
A game by game ticket supporter gets just that a ticket for a game and nothing more.

Last edited:

Diablo3

Thread starter #26
When I started this thread it was an idea for exploration / debate, rather than "we should have". I wouldn't mind James' suggestion of discounted purchase of historic games when I've just watched a cracker.

rocketbob

When I started this thread it was an idea for exploration / debate, rather than "we should have". I wouldn't mind James' suggestion of discounted purchase of historic games when I've just watched a cracker.
If you purchase the games after the original live stream, they are £10 rather than the usual £15.
Now if only they did a discounted streamers season ticket with 4 free games, that would be good too.

I personally think as hockey fans we are spoiled when it comes to add on`s with our season tickets from the devils. Compare this with Cardiff rugby and football and they don`t get half of what we get.

Pope#42

Sorry, this is slightly off topic but any idea when next years season ticket information will be released? Given that we get an extra free game I’m assuming there will be an increase, along with overall ticketing costs etc.

Devils86

Sorry, this is slightly off topic but any idea when next years season ticket information will be released? Given that we get an extra free game I’m assuming there will be an increase, along with overall ticketing costs etc.
I swear I read in one of the weekend previews or similar that Devils said ST info will be released early Feb - thinking maybe the same weekend as the Pride game?

BostonBart22

Maybe an extra team in the lge , so obviously put prices up hence an extra free game . Release date on season tkts is Feb 5th.