Playoffs without Nottingham

kettdevil1

Given the season they have had, to make the top 8 would be a significant achievement but I'm not sure the purpose of the original post, sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. The playoffs continue whatever.

Ocko

Panthers haven’t been at the final 4 a few times.

Steelers fans will make up for Panthers anyway. They turn up in big numbers even when their team’s been crap. Now they will likely walk over whichever 3 other teams make it and probably get the grand slam they’ll be there in their 1000s.

Wannabe2

Steelers fans would probably fill Nottingham on their own, if needed, especially with their present team, they would all want to be there watching their team raise the trophy, as they probably unfortunately will.

BostonBart22

Steelers fans would probably fill Nottingham on their own, if needed, especially with their present team, they would all want to be there watching their team raise the trophy, as they probably unfortunately will.
All a different kettle of fish playoffs, steelers could go out in QF as with other teams shame its not best of 3 to make it intresting..

Hockeymad

Thread starter #10
Yes panthers haven't been to the final four a few times.

But have they never been top 8?

Personally I like the weekend in Nottingham but a half full stadium doesn't look good

E.D.S.

The only way it’ll be half full is if the numpties in charge mess about with the pricing, let’s hope they’ve learned their lesson.

Wannabe2

Well this will be my 2nd year not going, never ever thought I would say that. But for 2 of us and it costing anything from £5-600 pounds, queuing to get a beer, hanging about all day for the final. When I could watch it on the box or webcast, with beer on tap and some time in the sun. For me unfortunately it don’t have the same appeal it did for many many years.