Thoughts are with Adam Johnson, Nottingham Panthers and Sheffield Steelers

E.D.S.

It’s too soon for me. I’m in shock at what happened and also in shock at how it’s impacted me. I wasn’t there, I don’t support either team involved, I didn’t know Adam, I’ve been watching the game since ‘86, I understand the risks involved but it’s rocked me to my core. I need more time. I feel for the players around the league who have to lace up the skates this weekend but I understand why.

moggy#9

It’s too soon for me. I’m in shock at what happened and also in shock at how it’s impacted me. I wasn’t there, I don’t support either team involved, I didn’t know Adam, I’ve been watching the game since ‘86, I understand the risks involved but it’s rocked me to my core. I need more time. I feel for the players around the league who have to lace up the skates this weekend but I understand why.
I understand how you feel. I'm in exactly the same situation and I've not been in the mood for watching any hockey related content on YouTube.

I’m going to offer a position here, which you may choose to ignore or not as you please - you can get yourself in quite a lot of trouble when discussing or theorising in legal matters that are still live.

I very much doubt it will come to light, but please be careful as the hockey world is small and one comment here can make it to many different places.

James

Administrator
Last edited:
As far as I know his hearing was adjourned yesterday for 6 months and out on bail in uk police need more evidence apparently.
The hearing from the Coroner was postponed by 6 months because she cannot proceed until all criminal investigations are completed or waived. That’s what was postponed yesterday.
The criminal investigation remains as it did in December Petgrave has been bailed pending further investigations.
The two cases are separate.