Carruth

Kevlar68

I think the liking for Carruth is he was a character, a stand out. Fans love a big character who also isn't to bad a player. Carruth was a good nettie but he also had attitude. Brandt is also in that mold, a character who's a good player and has attitude, our fan base loves him.

Buzzing for this weekend. Lots of high end nm action to enjoy , who will come out on top.
Last season Cowley was insane, his style was very similar to Carruth, big body,keep it simple get the angles right so not rolling ,diving about and finding yourself out of position.

MA18

Buzzing for this weekend. Lots of high end nm action to enjoy , who will come out on top.
Last season Cowley was insane, his style was very similar to Carruth, big body,keep it simple get the angles right so not rolling ,diving about and finding yourself out of position.
I’m not sure Mac will have the return some of the fans are hoping for.
Herning have had a few high scoring losses on the bounce and even their last win came in OT after conceding 4.

I’m sure he’ll be fired up for it though and will get himself up for the occasion.

L
I’m not sure Mac will have the return some of the fans are hoping for.
Herning have had a few high scoring losses on the bounce and even their last win came in OT after conceding 4.

I’m sure he’ll be fired up for it though and will get himself up for the occasion.
Looking forward to finding out.

Paul Sullivan

Dressing rooms tend to sort themselves out. And if they don't management usually does. Never known that happen for no reason, even if sometimes an unpopular one.

I've always been a Bownsy supporter and fan. I too am baffled by the level of the love in for a guy who, on both their best days, could win or lose a 1-0 game he faced Bownsy in and certainly isn't far above our league at all.

I'm seeing 'gent' and 'legend'. I think he was very good at the public side of his persona. And I'll leave it there. This weekend he's the enemy. Hope he gets lit up.