2 x Myers testimonial tickets - Free

Kevlar68

Thread starter #1
Due to Covid cases on the rise and me going to Calgary Wednesday i have decided to give the testimonial a miss as a precaution.

So that means i have 2 tickets going spare, not looking for any money for them and they are in good location Block 4, our season ticket seats.

First PM with email address can have them and i will send through tonight.

Good luck!

osh

Sorry Wannabe2, best crisps ever are the famous Irish TAYTO original cheese and onion. Also, the bags don’t contain 76% air

Wannabe2

Sorry Wannabe2, best crisps ever are the famous Irish TAYTO original cheese and onion. Also, the bags don’t contain 76% air
I love the Irish Taytos, my boy lives in Armagh where they are produced, and as I am out there a lot as you say they are truly Lush,but there is a but here OXO CRISPS WERE ON ANOTHER LEVEL HERE BUDDY, maybe you are too young to know this but OXO 10, TAYTOS 8.

Wannabe2

Really enjoyed Matts testimonial, at a guess I would say 1500 were there very good atmosphere. Shirt auctions looked like they were going to do very well, only heard one sale Frannys and I think it went for £260, so some big money raised there. Good to be back at our home, can’t wait for the real thing now.

Diablo3

Best Crisps ever were Walkers Cheese and Onion when they were just a midlands firm in the late 60's 70's. MSG anyone?