Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

Kevlar68

And a song to go with him, Black Lace.

"Do-do-do. Come on and do the conger
Do-do-do. It's conger night for sure"

Got to be signed just for that :D
Then again perhaps not :confused:

In earlier posts are we talking about the same Brodie Reid who was top scorer in the whole of the EIHL for 90% of the season (in his first year in the UK). Looking back at the season highlights I don’t recall him missing on a breakaway!! (That’s hardly one dimensional) Scored nearly all of his penalty shots after overtime (first to take a penalty shot too as Skalde knew he would most likely put it away to put us in front).

Scored game winning goals numerous times and in terms of scoring in big games, I believe scored in every game in the Steelers barn! There are more facets to the sport ( I get all that), but this guy knows where the goal is and we won’t find many who will pull in those kind of numbers and clearly loves being here.

ASHIPP

Happy Devils fan here with BR signing again for next season. A GWG and PP expert. And some folks forget that, in the early part of last season, most of the goals were coming from him before Coughler got the CCS line firing.
Jon Pelle was one of the best snipers to ever play in the Elite League. Would we have said that was the only dimension to his game? Fans would have been over the moon if he had stayed with the Devils.

E.D.S.

In earlier posts are we talking about the same Brodie Reid who was top scorer in the whole of the EIHL for 90% of the season (in his first year in the UK). Looking back at the season highlights I don’t recall him missing on a breakaway!! (That’s hardly one dimensional) Scored nearly all of his penalty shots after overtime (first to take a penalty shot too as Skalde knew he would most likely put it away to put us in front).

Scored game winning goals numerous times and in terms of scoring in big games, I believe scored in every game in the Steelers barn! There are more facets to the sport ( I get all that), but this guy knows where the goal is and we won’t find many who will pull in those kind of numbers and clearly loves being here.
yes that’s him

Devil94

I think those recent Devils posts are more educated guesses than rumours. Register the only possible shock. I wonder if Crawford will be a Register replacement after all. I thought it would have been awesome to have them on separate pairings.

Diablo3

UK Hockey is usually the most accurate. Although the only one of those I think is wrong would be Register. I see Crawford as more of a Fournier type player. Register is the guy you rely on to post the minutes when you're down to 4 D

jenks33

I see the not so trustworthy EIHL Rumours account has linked us with Ryan Penny who was at Coventry last season. This account also said Dunbar to Coventry, Clements to Belfast etc.
He’s good mates with Crandall so there might be something in it. Third line centre possibly? I can’t see it happening though.

Mazzoak

I copy Twitter peoples names when l sign up for forums etc, that way if you searched Mazzoak on say Twitter you’d get random users who’ve never been near this forum.