Clan Vs Devils -League - 19th Dec 21

moggy#9

Again, looking at the shoot map tell a picture. 4 of the 5 devils goals front the slot area. Once we start getting people there good things happen.

(Edit) updated now, but still 3 of 5.

Last edited:

Hedd Wyn John

Again, looking at the shoot map tell a picture. 4 of the 5 devils goals front the slot area. Once we start getting people there good things happen.
Totally, putting players in the dangerzone front slot really puts pressure on the opposing D, screens the goalie a lot of the time & creates rebound opportunities.

rolf

Not just a 4 point weekend but also a much improved team performance by my understanding. Losing B.O'C surprised most of us, but the guys who fire the bullets certainly seem to know what they are doing.

moggy#9

Not just a 4 point weekend but also a much improved team performance by my understanding. Losing B.O'C surprised most of us, but the guys who fire the bullets certainly seem to know what they are doing.
I'm honestly wondering whether not having to look out for BOCs lapses has put the rest of the team at ease allowing them to concentrated on their jobs.

jenks33

I'm honestly wondering whether not having to look out for BOCs lapses has put the rest of the team at ease allowing them to concentrated on their jobs.
It must have eased the pressure on Mikkelson a bit. He was obviously paired with BOC a lot and he must be a nightmare to play alongside

BostonBart22

Great results this weekend , massive improvement all round, pressure on other clubs now, and to top the weekend off spurs stop liverpool in their tracks..

ASHIPP

A great final period. This will be a confidence boost and maintain momentum for the next game.. one game at a time.

Is the Storm game still going ahead on Wednesday?