Devils Programmes

Thread starter #1
So been having a massive clear out of the attic and unfortunately it is time for the Devils Program collection to go one way or another.
Going to offer it up as a job lot well over 300 including Play off Finals, Europa Cup, Lawless Testimonial. Programmes from first season right through to 1997.
Have no idea if each season is complete.
I know it may be sacrilege but if there isn’t a taker they will be off to that great recycling rink in the sky. Can arrange to meet in car park before a game if needed.
First reply gets the lot. There is another 60 not shown94/95 95/96 96/97 seasons CDEF33BB-F332-4D5E-B555-C3E76CD99228.png

Thankfully my wife does read this forum as she is getting on to me to get shot of 1,000 or so programmes along with the actually gamesheets home & away).

Next clearout and they will have to go

kristian

Just out of curiosity Wannabe what do you do with them.
I have loads of programs from different sports just collecting dust. Just after some ideas.

Wannabe2

Have them logged in my playroom, have them in seasons still missing certain ones, only interested in Devils stuff.

kingmo19.1

I can see the news headlines in a few months …. South Wales man rescued from home after getting trapped under a mountain of sporting literature :)

Last edited:

KatrinaW

Hey @Wannabe2 if you have duplicate/spare programme from Devils v Stars on 11/03/2017 I'd be a willing buyer if you were to sell.
Hi one of our season ticket holders has contacted me to share with you he does in fact have this programme and asked me to share the following:
From Martin Kift..... Can you do me a favour please, I read today on the forum that "devils 86" is looking for a programme from Devils -v- Dundee on 11th March 2017.
I have a copy of that programme he/she can have.
Can you put a message on forum that I will bring this programme with me to Sunday's game. He/she can get it off me by coming to block 10 row K seat 10. I will be the one standing wearing Devils black shirt.

Hope this helps!
Katrina

Wannabe2

Hockey community, don’t you just love it, good on you Martin Kift showing that Devils fans really care about each other. We always have and long may it continue, also a big shout out to Katrina who is a god send to our club, never stops working,yet takes time out to help a fan. Believe me this girl is worth her weight in gold to our club.

Devils86

Hi one of our season ticket holders has contacted me to share with you he does in fact have this programme and asked me to share the following:
From Martin Kift..... Can you do me a favour please, I read today on the forum that "devils 86" is looking for a programme from Devils -v- Dundee on 11th March 2017.
I have a copy of that programme he/she can have.
Can you put a message on forum that I will bring this programme with me to Sunday's game. He/she can get it off me by coming to block 10 row K seat 10. I will be the one standing wearing Devils black shirt.

Hope this helps!
Katrina
Fantastic! So many thanks to Martin and Katrina!
And a very kind gesture by Wanabee in the first place - as he said above, hockey community really is something else.