DeLuca

Devils86

Fox saying new signings are on the way due to injury 'and suspension' is interesting. Note the roster rules mean they will be one-in-one-out and can't just throw money at their problems.....well, not whilst keeping inside the rules.

Pembo

Sounds like they may be helping DeLuca change leagues & sign overseas. Presumably this circumvents roster restriction if he is suspended log term which is a bit crafty.

terry hunt

I am sorry but the excuses about cold remedies and across counter meds are a bit old hat.So many athletes have used this excuse.
The bottom line is that professional sportsmen and women are personally responsible for what they put in their bodies.
I suspect most of the those who sympathise with those who fail tests indulge in using dodgy stuff are users themselves.
If people want to use dope its their problem but dont encourage others to do the same.
When was Bordelau accused of drug taking?.Everyone knows his problem was gambling.
Some gullible young and older people actually believe all of the stuff written on here is true.

I am sorry but the excuses about cold remedies and across counter meds are a bit old hat.So many athletes have used this excuse.
The bottom line is that professional sportsmen and women are personally responsible for what they put in their bodies.
I suspect most of the those who sympathise with those who fail tests indulge in using dodgy stuff are users themselves.
If people want to use dope its their problem but dont encourage others to do the same.
When was Bordelau accused of drug taking?.Everyone knows his problem was gambling.
Some gullible young and older people actually believe all of the stuff written on here is true.
I can't think of any athletes who have used this excuse, would love to hear about the "so many" you're familiar with.

I agree with you that Athletes are responsible for whatever they imbibe. The difference is, I don't see eating a poppy-seed muffin, or taking niquil, as a reckless or irresponsible act.

Of course, De Luca might have taken performance enhancing drugs, or steroids, or smack, but the point is: we don't know. And waiting to judge someone until all the facts are made clear does not make you a druggie, as you seem to imply.

Deluca returning to North America according to Simms on the podcast, after drugs authority decision is made and published in next week or so.