Devils v Fife

Devils86

Credit when it's due dupont is playing alot better than a few weeks back and hopefully it continues.

Crandall is going unnoticed getting some assists himself

But my mvp so far is mcnally.
We are a totally different team with him in the side and I love it
Fair play for calling it as you see it re: DuPont's recent form.

In the same vein I was critical of our PP but last night was much better. Let's keep that up and it seems that most of the areas collectively identified across the posters on here are starting to be addressed.
Another good return for the weekend. Now let's go on a run and see if this team can challenge - compared to a few weeks ago when they didn't look anywhere near.

BostonBart22

Great 2nd win up north, think that clan game that was cancelled was a blessing in disguise especially fife were flying in that 3rd period , they also had the benefit of a one game weekend , so it was a massive win, these wins will count for nothing if we dont win the next 2 home games, so lets do what we gotta do and get 2 big WINS.....

Wannabe2

Thread starter #44
Great 2nd win up north, think that clan game that was cancelled was a blessing in disguise especially fife were flying in that 3rd period , they also had the benefit of a one game weekend , so it was a massive win, these wins will count for nothing if we dont win the next 2 home games, so lets do what we gotta do and get 2 big WINS.....
Spot on was thinking the same myself, lot of inconvenience for fans but probably as you say a blessing in disguise. Watched the Clan Panthers game, and clan look like a very good outfit.

rocketbob

Spot on was thinking the same myself, lot of inconvenience for fans but probably as you say a blessing in disguise. Watched the Clan Panthers game, and clan look like a very good outfit.
The Devils are going to have to be on their game visiting the Clan on December 19th. It should be an exciting encounter.