Haddad released by Greenville

terry hunt

This whole issue seems odd even by Lords methods.
Greenville signed 3 players for the2021/2022 roster Fortier,Thompson and Haddad All 3 were "suspended"by the club shortly after signing.
Fortier played for the Storm in the EIHL Series before signing.He has now signed for a european team.No word on the other 2 but Bryce Reddick has got a new contract.
Other things i may be misreading is that Lordo is on the team website but according to Elite Prospects Greenvilles coaches are not listed

Kevlar68

As we know it's not always the coaches decision on players coming and going.
But it is all a bit odd that you give a player the honor and responsibility of the "C" patch then let him go.

Hedd Wyn John

Bryce Reddick was on Brent Waltons podcast the other day & they briefly touched upon Haddad not having turned up to Greenville's camp yet. Reddick has a player coaching role now but he played his cards close to his chest & did not give anything away about it.

Last edited:

Hedd Wyn John

It could be that space had to be made for prospects in the parent club system.
It's a tricky one. How old is Haddad now 31 or 32? According to Reddick he's one of the oldest on the team and they have a lot of under 23s. Maybe that's the focus, bringing in young prospects.

Kevlar68

If we're going on that basis he may have Signed a cheque? Signed a guest book? Signed an autograph? Signed on a dotted line? Singed his name across a heart as he wants them to be his baby? but all in mainland Europe of course.

Last edited:

Mazzoak

Europe being the 2nd largest Ice Hockey región away from North America, l believe, it’s highly likely he’d sign in Europe.
My sources though told me he’s signed for Kunlun Red Stars in China, he loves a Special Prawn Fried Rice & Pork Wonton. I was also told Lord will be out of Greenville, he rang Todd last week pleading for his old job back, but was offered the kit boy role......

Wannabe2

Europe being the 2nd largest Ice Hockey región away from North America, l believe, it’s highly likely he’d sign in Europe.
My sources though told me he’s signed for Kunlun Red Stars in China, he loves a Special Prawn Fried Rice & Pork Wonton. I was also told Lord will be out of Greenville, he rang Todd last week pleading for his old job back, but was offered the kit boy role......
Well that was interesting not.

terry hunt

Greenville announce the roster tomorrow 20th.Looks like we will find out more then.
They have signed or been handed a couple of AHL players.Reddick looks to be 32 yr old veteran with average team age 25.One guy 36yrs old.
Report of the suspensions appears to have been wiped from site.

BostonBart22

would have been intresting having Hendo and lord on the same bench...

JC23

Yep, by standing there hugging each other, neither guy wanting to throw a punch.
I mean, if I remember correctly Hendo was happily throwing hands, probably 5 to 1 of Lords.

I hated seeing it at the time, because they were both big favourites of mine, but I wouldn’t have called it a hug fest.

Jonesy83

I mean, if I remember correctly Hendo was happily throwing hands, probably 5 to 1 of Lords.

I hated seeing it at the time, because they were both big favourites of mine, but I wouldn’t have called it a hug fest.
Hendo was 100% throwing hands, still got a video of it on my phone, but can’t seem to upload videos on to here, only photos?