Terrible service with Prem Sports.

Finny

Only time I’ve ever signed up to Premier Sports was during our first CHL season.

I signed up an hour or so before game and......nothing.
Game started and my account still wasn’t activated. Tried ringing them but got nowhere so emailed them very annoyed.

They apologised, refunded my money and gave me the month for free.

That was several years ago though.

moggy#9

I signed up for the last challenge cup final and intended to keep it going for the play offs and Stanley cup. When covid hit, I cancelled without a problem. I've signed up to watch today's game and the access was there via my sky box instantaneously. The £5 for the first month is fine, but I'm not sure about the value after that. I'm not interested in the other sorts they cover - I hate egg chasing and I have no interest in spanish football and polish speedway. It's be really nice if they could cover some minor league and del hockey though.

pjj365

I subscribe through Virgin and have never had a problem.

I do it over the phone and over the years have dipped in and out at will. The only condition is that there is one month notice to terminate.

This time round, whilst the £5 offer was not available, it was up and running within an hour. Also, the agent was very realistic. He suggested if I knew when my chosen sport season ends I could give notice now!

Martynwo

I purchased the year subscription (£129) through my Sky account and fired up straight away.
Never had a problem in cancelling and re-subscribing over the many years it's been operating.

Perhaps you should have changed the title to this thread on "My terrible service with prem sports"
as you seem to have the most difficulty with them

Same here. Signed for 6 months through my Sky subscription and the voucher worked. Added bonus for me is that Premier also cover the United Rugby Championship. I watched the first half of Cardiff Rugby v Connacht on Friday on BBC Wales (showing loyalty to my local station) and the second half on Premier Sports. I much preferred the Premier Sports experience so look forward to watching more live rugby on this platform starting with the Ospreys v Dragons this afternoon.

august04 2.0

Not sure if I’m allowed to comment as I’m apparently their number 1 promoter, after having mentioned in just one post that I had no problem cancelling (in response to claims made by Rob Batch that they make it very difficult to cancel!). I usually cancel my subscription in the summer months when there is no NHL, then re-start in the winter ready to watch hockey and rugby again. And to be clear again, I’ve never had any issues at all cancelling and re-starting!

Gaz G

I just signed up for 6 months and took about 3 minutes, used the discount code paid a fiver now watching it. Looking forward to the game later.

Diafol

The last time I subscribed was when they had a special offer at the end of the last season, £5 a month I think it was.

When the season got ended early I cancelled straight away without a problem.