Vaccine certificates

Mazzoak

I've always said that I felt the club should require it whether it's a legal requirement or not.
Absolutely. It than slightly negates the face covering issue, turns it into several layers of protection for the owners of the venue and its clients.

Took this of the Motorpoint Arena Page.

“As a responsible venue operator and employer, we will be following Government guidance and recommendations”.

Mazzoak

There he is, Mr Dynamic !!!!!!!!

Get that M4 relief road built you plank, if you don’t you know it’s going to be done in the future and then it’s gonna cost a whole lot more!

You were elected for the good of the Welsh people, not the well being of a few tadpoles, newts and frogs !!!!
How much is Castle Street costing, this week their tearing up the new pedestrian widening and relaying Tarmac again ready for opening up to cars.
You built a pedestrian walk way for social distancing, then locked down the city........now your opening up to road traffic just in time for the Christmas Shoppers.

Who voted for this idiot......

Gavevs88

Went to the motorpoint Wednesday, was told we needed to show proof of negative test or passport. They didn't even check, when they scanned my ticket I asked "What about this" he said " ah they should have checked that at the door but they have been useless tonight" No-one wearing masks in there either.

Have Hope#35

Absolutely. It than slightly negates the face covering issue, turns it into several layers of protection for the owners of the venue and its clients.

Took this of the Motorpoint Arena Page.

“As a responsible venue operator and employer, we will be following Government guidance and recommendations”.
It's all good and well them reporting the above... They don't follow it though!

moggy#9

Thread starter #27
How much is Castle Street costing, this week their tearing up the new pedestrian widening and relaying Tarmac again ready for opening up to cars.
You built a pedestrian walk way for social distancing, then locked down the city........now your opening up to road traffic just in time for the Christmas Shoppers.

Who voted for this idiot......
To be fair, that one is down to the car haters at Cardiff council. A completely different set of Muppets to the ones holding up the m4 relief road.

BostonBart22

Went to the motorpoint Wednesday, was told we needed to show proof of negative test or passport. They didn't even check, when they scanned my ticket I asked "What about this" he said " ah they should have checked that at the door but they have been useless tonight" No-one wearing masks in there either.
Family members went to the wrestling tuesday 9000 capacity , were told no need to wear masks when seated...confused . com.. apparently happened monday for pop gig as well..

I went to a concert in Birmingham on Wednesday. According to the arena website, proof of vaccination or flow test was a requirement for entry. Upon arrival you could have waved any piece of paper at the security, as long as they could see a barcode from 10 yards they let you in. I kept a mask on for the whole gig. My choice. When the government has no interest, businesses have no interest and therefore the general public has no interest either. You can only look after yourself I’m afraid, no one else is going to do it for you.. until someone gets sued most likely,

I’m off to watch a band tonight in St David’s Hall, sold out…..so 2,000 people. Masks only required while entering the building. Not required when at your seat.
You do have show proof of negative lateral flow test or proof of double vaccine status. Did you have to do that when watching a comedian? Why you have to wear a mask while watching the Devils as a legal requirement, while you don’t else where, i don’t understand unless it’s because they ask for neither of those.
Was it the Black Stone Cherry gig? I was there too. Voice is completely gone lol

kingmo19.1

It’s disappointing that Covid protocols have turned into a bit of a shambols nearly everywhere at the moment. Covid apathy and exhaustion with the whole situation has now seemed to resulted in many venues, events etc adopting a farcical attempt to comply with the rules!

It’s pretty sad it’s come to this as there are still roughy 1,000 people a week dying from it.

Those same numbers last year would have seen things locked down!

Mazzoak

Who is the idiot - Huw Thomas I presume or do you still think that Castle Street is under the control of the Welsh Government.
Different club, different members, all beating to the same Labour drum.

Welsh Government implements Rules, Council builds the infrastructure. Surely you noticed.......

Yes it was. No one asked to see proof of vaccination on entry, no masks were on in venue at seats and well the train home I shall not mention. Great gig tho. Love those guys
Yeah we got told by security straight away that people have to wear masks and loads of people didn’t have any on or have lanyards. And yeah the train home back to Barry last night was horrible, no control over masks whatsoever.