New Jerseys

rocketbob

Thread starter #1
Loving the new jerseys. They have definitely listened as we have both a green jersey and a Christmas jersey. I have to say that I like all of them. I need to g and speak to my bank manager.
Devils Jerseys

Kevlar68

Yeah but a bit steep for a non official season jersey, no sponsors, no definite players as don't know when the next season will be, £70 during these uncertain times for a jerseys that's not a playing jersey I can't justify paying out for one.

Rhyan48

I like them nice and plain not to much going on and busy ! No they are not going to be worn on the ice , but I do like them I have orderd the red and green and had my on name and number on them everything helps the club through these hard times

Gazr76

Question on the sizes but these seem huge. The sizing on the website states an XL is 85cm in length. That seems very long in length. Longer than the jerseys of the past couple of seasons thats for sure.

Gazr76

Yeah it’s the same supplier same jerseys I thought that I normaly wear a xl but 2xl fits better
Yeah but have you seen the size guide for this years jerseys? They seem way bigger on the sleeves, the length and width of the jersey compared to any jersey that Cardiff has produced over the last 3 seasons. I just did a comparison with jerseys from 2016, 2017 and 2018. These new jerseys are huge! Just wondering if these are the same manufacturer as last year if the size guide is wrong?

Rhyan48

Yeah but have you seen the size guide for this years jerseys? They seem way bigger on the sleeves, the length and width of the jersey compared to any jersey that Cardiff has produced over the last 3 seasons. I just did a comparison with jerseys from 2016, 2017 and 2018. These new jerseys are huge! Just wondering if these are the same manufacturer as last year if the size guide is wrong?
Yeah mate they are the same size as last season I messured it up against my last season one and they are the same

BostonBart22

Yeah but a bit steep for a non official season jersey, no sponsors, no definite players as don't know when the next season will be, £70 during these uncertain times for a jerseys that's not a playing jersey I can't justify paying out for one.
Just checked online , the adult ones are a from price of £70.00..
£.90.00 listed ...on website

Rhyan48

It’s not for everyone and it’s each to they own personally I prefer a jersey that’s less busy and these jersey are that I think they are a nice jersey too , and it’s helping our club through these shite times

Devils86

It’s not for everyone and it’s each to they own personally I prefer a jersey that’s less busy and these jersey are that I think they are a nice jersey too , and it’s helping our club through these shite times
True, many people call for a cleaner jersey like the NHL - this will be rare opportunity to get one like that.

They are all nice (especially the green) but the black is not for me (never been a green and black fan).

And personally not a fan of the Xmas one

Mazzoak

Don’t get it.

Wouldn’t these shirts (price & quality) been better sold at a different time. I’d have thought now would’ve been a time to reduce sales price, less choices in design. Since hockey doesn’t look like it’s starting for at least a yr if we’re lucky.........
Im not knocking the shirts, their fantastic, the Twitter videos hilarious, it’s all very well managed, especially considering previous issues, but what a time to get everything on point. Great shirts, great coach, just no players or game.......