=== BREAKING NEWS === : OFFICIAL Lord Gone ....

kingmo19.1

Thread starter #1
...... out to buy a 2 litre carton of Semi Skimmed milk.

I was speaking to him earlier and he was dying for a cup of tea whilst working on the next signing - but tragedy, no milk !!!

Devils86

Regrettably I get the feeling this will be a case of the Devil who cried (baby)wolf(man).

But before the inevitable a little light humour.

B*strd lol

moggy#9

I'm thinking that today was kept clear of signing announcements for a reason. I fear that this is lordo going and thanking the club and fans. Also I think that Todd will overseeing team matters until they find a replacement. But then, I'm just incredibly pessimistic.

BostonBart22

I'm thinking that today was kept clear of dining announcements for a reason. I fear that this is lordo going and thanking the club and fans. Also I think that Todd will overseeing team matters until they find a replacement. But then, I'm just incredibly pessimistic.
you could be right especially if it was a good compensation package involved..

moggy#9

Two things about the wheeling nailers job: it offers a clear career progression path to the big leagues in North America, also it means that players are unlikely to follow him. No unusual activity on the Omar Pacha Twitter feed though...

kingmo19.1

Thread starter #19
If Lordo does move onto the Nailers then good luck to him. He’s earned the opportunity and has been previously said it offers a defined career path.

I can’t help think that staying in Cardiff is just a case of rinse and repeat from now on - he’s won everything there is to win in the U.K. so there isn’t any further challenge here for him! Our achievements in the CHL have been memorable but we’re never going to go deep in that competition unless the budget is significantly increased.

If Lordo has ambition then at his age I think it’s wise to Bank his U.K. based achievements and utilise that stock to progress.

Bitter sweet for me - great guy, selfishly don’t want him to move on, but at the same time I can’t blame him one bit if he does and wish him every success if that’s his decision.

voth26

If Lordo does move onto the Nailers then good luck to him. He’s earned the opportunity and has been previously said it offers a defined career path.

I can’t help think that staying in Cardiff is just a case of rinse and repeat from now on - he’s won everything there is to win in the U.K. so there isn’t any further challenge here for him! Our achievements in the CHL have been memorable but we’re never going to go deep in that competition unless the budget is significantly increased.

If Lordo has ambition then at his age I think it’s wise to Bank his U.K. based achievements and utilise that stock to progress.

Bitter sweet for me - great guy, selfishly don’t want him to move on, but at the same time I can’t blame him one bit if he does and wish him every success if that’s his decision.
Think every single Devils fans are thinking/feeling the same mate, id love him to stay and if by any chance he does absolutely awesome, but realistically we all know he has to go to further his career and Lordo will go with the blessing and heart felt thanks from every single fan and the owners. If Lordo is doing the conference with Todd then expect him to be emotional for sure