Ticket Refunds

Imp

Thread starter #1
Anyone else checked their card statements over the last day or two?

It looks like I have received refunds for some of the March tickets. Unannounced, unrequested, some from the Devils and probably Steelers too by the looks of it.

Anyone else checked their card statements over the last day or two?

It looks like I have received refunds for some of the March tickets. Unannounced, unrequested, some from the Devils and probably Steelers too by the looks of it.
Yes, I've received a refund from Cardiff Devils for the GB vs Poland game. The funds hit my account a few days ago.

Gough60

I had a refund about a week ago for the GB v Poland game.
I also posted the following on another thread........

Just an update.......
I rang Motorpoint yesterday and they are not prepared to offer a refund on POFW tickets at this time as they are still
"waiting for a decision on this event".
My ticket was bought from the Motorpoint when they went on general release.

Kevlar68

yeah as thought, the Devils are refunding non Devils games but i guess Motorpoint are holding out hoping they can keep the takings from the POFW if another event is sorted.

Wannabe2

So play off tickets can roll over to the Magic Five games, or money refunded, if bought from Motorpoint then refunded from them, if bought from clubs then refunded from clubs. This will take time as it’s going to be a long process, Anyone not requesting a refund will apparently be given tickets for Magic 5.

BostonBart22

with all the intrest the motorpoint have for the playoff tkts alone they should give at least 20% towards the NHS as the govt are not pulling out all the stops...so slow

Gough60

The EIHL will lose a load of money with this substitute weekend. Who is going to spend over £100 for tickets (plus accommodation/food/drink) to watch their team play once in a game that yield 2 points toward the league title.

with all the intrest the motorpoint have for the playoff tkts alone they should give at least 20% towards the NHS as the govt are not pulling out all the stops...so slow
The Motorpoint don’t have the money gaining interest, it’s all with the League. That’s why there’s been a delay in refunds, they couldn’t do anything until the league made their mind up what was happening and then gave them permission to refund. There will be a cutoff aswell at some point probably when it’s more clearer if the season is going ahead . All tickets not refunded by a certain date will roll over to the new event. To be honest I can’t see that many attending not just for league points anyway.

pjj365

I mailed Zac on 30/3 and got a reply today basically saying no news watch this space

Not surprised by 2 things
1) the good customer service from the Devils - keeping us in touch
2) that there's no news