The EHL...

Swarley

Thread starter #1
I was sent this by a mate who is also a Devils fan I'm curious what this might become and I'm curious what other members ideas might be as well especially as it was only registered about a week ago

Everything below this post is what I was sent, it's not my views or opinions I'll post mine later on.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/...sZY5NfrofpYmMTHwsiPmtqTZITyjxVEfhnn5loARMKO_k

With all the upheaval and uncertainty that this crisis is causing, here's something that may interest our EIHL followers. A new company was registered 5 days ago, just before the announcement of the EIHL season being terminated.

The 3 officers listed as associated with this company? Todd Kelman, Neil Black and Tony Smith. Now all this could just be the start of a new venture between the three of them with some unbelievably convenient timing. Or could there be another reason?

The_Puck

Could be one of two things I think:
1) It’s for the KHL team that’s been rumoured for years
2) they’re changing the league from EIHL to EHL to be similar to other European leagues (SHL, DEL, KHL etc)

Swarley

Thread starter #3
Could be one of two things I think:
1) It’s for the KHL team that’s been rumoured for years
2) they’re changing the league from EIHL to EHL to be similar to other European leagues (SHL, DEL, KHL etc)
I'm leaning towards a rebrand of the EIHL, a few of my mates think it's going to be a new league but I don't see that happening.

Ocko

Hopefully a rebrand to EHL. It annoys everyone in the hockey world and makes them laugh at us that us Brits call it ice hockey rather than hockey.