Devils Vs Flames - 22 Feb 20 - League

BostonBart22

cracking all round performance, bowns outstanding, baldwin had it coming to him after the last home game v flames, not much of a rumble but shows we wont be messed with by cheap shot baldwin. thought ben and sam were gonna go but as with ben all gob no action not seen an all brit fight for a long time. dixon prob get 3 game ban to shut others teams fans up but would have to see it again to judge. point or 2 now tonight please.

voth26

cracking all round performance, bowns outstanding, baldwin had it coming to him after the last home game v flames, not much of a rumble but shows we wont be messed with by cheap shot baldwin. thought ben and sam were gonna go but as with ben all gob no action not seen an all brit fight for a long time. dixon prob get 3 game ban to shut others teams fans up but would have to see it again to judge. point or 2 now tonight please.
I was hoping Duggan would go with Davies, and finally shut him up. I've never liked Davies not even when he played for us.

Wannabe2

Ben is a very good player, a Cardiff lad who leaves it all out there on the ice, he also kept G.B in pool A. Flames coach Dixon who is no mean coach thinks the world of him. He is Welsh that’s why he plays with a lot of Hoyle.

As wannabe said Ben is a cardiff lad, I feel if it wasn't for that idiot Ragan Ben would still be wearing a devils shirt. With Myers getting older and needing another Brit next year, I'm hoping Ben will be back. Why any devils fan would dislike him even in a devils shirt baffles me, to me it doesn't make any sense. He gives everything for his team , weather that be the devils or the opposition, he plays with an edge to his game for his size, goes to the dirty areas, gets hit all over the place especially on the boards and in the corners. He plays pp and pk on a very skilful team, that says so much about his ability. Scores more goals than some of our top end imports as well, what's not to like about his game ? I'd have loved to see Ben and duggan drop the mits last night as Sam plays with an edge as well, would have been like when Myers and Joanna had a tilt after Myers played for the panthers. If Ben came back to us it wouldn't be like when chinny returned, most fans would welcome him back with open arms