Healthy scratch

BostonBart22

Thread starter #1
If the same squad is available as last game who would fans prefer to leave out of tonights game, myself would have Louis back give benti a rest and have reddick up front.

august04

One thing is for sure, if Lord plays Reddick and McMonagle as a D pairing again tonight, they will be exposed yet again by the pace of the Flames forwards. I still can’t fathom that decision. Reddick sits.

Mooney#16

He popped round for a cuppa and seemed fine with it. Said something about being down the stretch and doing what the team needed. Also said keep it under your hat as some folk on inferno are a bit crazy. I put him right don’t you worry.

Dont know why you're all slating reddick.

Mcmongale and louis are sucking dick on the plus minus charts. I know it's not the best stat for measuring a D man, but it's a good indication.

Benti and linglet are slumping hard, so either can sit.

Louis and or mcmo at the back. Reddick is better than the 4 names above this season, so should never be the scratch

Temme

There was a new (to me anyway) expression on NHL today to explain a missing body not on the ice - Asset Management!
That's only used where a guy is due to be traded really,
makes no sense to ice a guy a couple of days before trade deadline when you know you're trying to get a decent return on him because he may be pending UFA that summer, if he gets injured then he'd be no use to the new team!

I remember when Duchene was traded he was told literally at the end of a shift mid-period,

He waited for the next break in play and left the ice on the spot, it was pretty hilarious/crazy.

Gazza272

That's only used where a guy is due to be traded really,
makes no sense to ice a guy a couple of days before trade deadline when you know you're trying to get a decent return on him because he may be pending UFA that summer, if he gets injured then he'd be no use to the new team!

I remember when Duchene was traded he was told literally at the end of a shift mid-period,

He waited for the next break in play and left the ice on the spot, it was pretty hilarious/crazy.

Didn't a guy also get traded during the warm up of the Winter Classic?