Giants Vs Devils - 1 + 2 Feb 20 - League

doron

some really good games this weekend and very entertaining ones at that
a lot of teams are playing outer their skin lately, hard fort battles all over the place.

Wannabe2

Very good weekend for us, it could have been better but couldn’t it always, we make up 2 points on the pretenders, again it’s in our hands, take it then awesome, blow it and then that’s life.

All in all I'd take 2 points away to Belfast after a week with 3 very tough fixtures...a bonus that we have also closed the gap on the Steelers to 5! We are in a decent position at this point in the season, and whilst we don't seem to be 100% firing since that Dundee loss we seem to have found a steel and mental strength to pull through and get the results we need! Having seen the highlights of this weekends game and having watched the Panthers game in full on Freeport's it seems Ben Bowns has certainly regained his form and confidence which is crucial to give us a chance of silverware in the run in! As good as the Steelers have played at times their defence is still leaky and I take heart from the fact our only loss to them this season should've probably been a devil's win! Bring 'em on!!

Mazzoak

We got some points and the wind went in our favour. All things considered, not a bad weekend, could’ve been dire, should’ve been sublime.

This season will probably end in Could‘ve,Would’ve, Should’ve.

Wannabe2

Any team in this league going into Giants Arena and coming out with 2 points have done very well, 4 points would have awesome, but highly unlikely. We just beat Panthers at theirs, then Giants at theirs, think the lads need a bit of recognition for their efforts.

Mazzoak

Ye Olde excuse, their a tough team to beat at home. Apart from one or two Scottish teams l think, this season I’ve read every team is tough to beat at home.

Rolls eyes emoji........

Ye Olde excuse, their a tough team to beat at home. Apart from one or two Scottish teams l think, this season I’ve read every team is tough to beat at home.

Rolls eyes emoji........
You are statistically more likely to win your home games in all major sports. There’s a reason people say it’s tough to beat a team at home as, for the most part, it’s true.

Finny

Rolls eyes emoji........
Are you seriously saying we should be going into the home of the reigning league champions and winning every game?
We've played 4 games in Belfast. We've won 3 of them.
If someone had offered me that at the start of the season I'd have bitten their hands off for it.

jimmy snels

Are you seriously saying we should be going into the home of the reigning league champions and winning every game?
We've played 4 games in Belfast. We've won 3 of them.
If someone had offered me that at the start of the season I'd have bitten their hands off for it.

i read some stuff and cant even bring myself to comment. 99% of fans would take it without a puck being dropped