Nottingham Panthers v Cardiff Devils - 29/01/20 - CC Semi-Final 2

Yes will moan cause over 60 minutes we aren't deserving of it, apart from a crazy what 4 minutes and some huge saves by Bowns, Nottingham should be winning...
But fair play Devils hung in there and found a way to win.....

jenks33

Great win! Fair play that was great character in the 3rd. Before people get a bit too smug about the criticism earlier in the game we did not play well for large parts. And that was an implosion by the panthers. Can’t fault our character tho and it’s the result that matters in a semi final.

moggy#9

Well that was a pretty amazing come back. I kinda feel a bit sorry for the panthers though, they were by far the better team for much of that match. But as Trent andison once said, "they don't ask how, they ask how many."

doron

well that was a cracking game Nottingham played really well, Cardiff is well known for their comebacks. and thank god they decided to have one. good game for tv viewers and for promoting the sport.

ASHIPP

A gritty, courageous comeback with excellent performance from Bownsey in p3.

Fans still have a right to comment on poor plays though. Why is it moaning when it is simply observation?

Slartibartfast

How a team can play that bad for 50 minutes and win is beyond me. But if there is one thing that all Devils teams have been great at its comebacks. Thats why I love this sport. Its such a roller coaster.
Well done Devils. Please don't do this to us in the final though. A comfortable win will be fine.

Wannabe2

Okay firstly, no one and I mean no one wants my remarks to be rammed completely up my Jacksy more than me. We were pretty lousy for long periods, but it’s a 60 min game and we proved tonight you can win it by only playing for 15 of them. Well done lads, another final and one win away from a trophy. Mind you I did say we will do a Steelers and score 3 in the last 2 mins, and it wasn’t too far off.