Play Off Finals Weekend

Earnie

Hi Terry
Why Nottingham Arena are doing what they are doing for Sheffield/Nott is beyond me. I don't have an answer. They obviously have a plan!

Gough60

Lucky for me I have someone who can q for me. However i do feel that some of the allocation SHOULD be made available
to those who will only be able to telephone to book tickets. Granted when they gone they gone but at least they have some chance of getting tickets.
Alternative thinking could be FIND A BIGGER VENUE. O2 was fantastic for the NHL Games a few years ago. Just a thought.

DevilDom

Season ticket holders should definitely get priority and opportunity to buy 1 ticket per season ticket before they go on general sale. A bit of a kick in the teeth if you miss this because you can’t get there early enough on a Saturday morning if you ask me.

Samael

Lucky for me I have someone who can q for me. However i do feel that some of the allocation SHOULD be made available
to those who will only be able to telephone to book tickets. Granted when they gone they gone but at least they have some chance of getting tickets.
Alternative thinking could be FIND A BIGGER VENUE. O2 was fantastic for the NHL Games a few years ago. Just a thought.
I think quite a few would like to see pofw return to London, particularly Guildford fans, but l'm pretty sure TK said it pays for the following season and l can't see the 02 being cheap, unlike our league.

Temme

We have Fife one side of us and Coventry the other, no mention yet of the £5 "admin fee" that they used last year.

Much like the above, I won't be queuing, it's something that is completely unnecessary when we have something wonderful like the internet.

We're already resigned to the fact the tickets will sell out on Saturday, and with Fife not making it and having a fairly large block we are going to buy our tickets there instead.

Wannabe2

We have Fife one side of us and Coventry the other, no mention yet of the £5 "admin fee" that they used last year.

Much like the above, I won't be queuing, it's something that is completely unnecessary when we have something wonderful like the internet.

We're already resigned to the fact the tickets will sell out on Saturday, and with Fife not making it and having a fairly large block we are going to buy our tickets there instead.
Very clever idea Jimmy.

kingmo19.1

I'm not too precious about sitting in the Devils block, for the past 7 years have sat in various other blocks (apart from the Steelers) and it's nice to chat to fans of other clubs and gain their perspective of things.

I can only assume the presale for Panthers and Steelers is because they have more season tickets than seats allocated for the play-offs.
Fans queued from midnight on Sunday and by opening on Monday morning there were more than 70 in the queue as well as phone lines being manned. I hear the first couple of people in the queue purchased 100+ tickets By 11am most of the Panthers blocks have sold out. I can only think also that for the arena it is best to get these out the way first otherwise people would be on the phones waiting all day.

Is there an additional booking charge this year as I'm sure we were charged extra last year.
Yes there is a booking charge:
Adult - £86 (£87.20 including £1.20 Arena Facility Fee)
Concessions - £66 (£66.60 including 60p Arena Facility Fee)
Family 2 Adults + 2 concessions - £280 (£283.60 including £3.60 Arena Facility Fee)

Strange question but does anyone know if they are these printed tickets or do you choose where you sit on a computer ?

Thanks
From what I understand you choose your seats from a computer layout of the Devils blocks and are then given a slip of paper with the details of your chosen seats. When tickets become available from the NIC later you are then informed by the Devils office that they are available for pickup.

fdlf666

Yes there is a booking charge:
Adult - £86 (£87.20 including £1.20 Arena Facility Fee)
Concessions - £66 (£66.60 including 60p Arena Facility Fee)
Family 2 Adults + 2 concessions - £280 (£283.60 including £3.60 Arena Facility Fee)
This is the charge applied by Nottingham Arena.
The Devils have not yet announced their admin charge, but last year they were charging £5.00 per ticket.