Best Devils Fighter...?

kettdevil1

Mike MacWilliam, without any doubt. Ask Corey Beaulieu, he got absolutely battered senseless when Mac introduced himself to the league at the tin outhouse!
He also seemed to have an intense disliking of Matt Hoffman who he never missed an opportunity to beat up!
At a time when the league was stacked with genuine heavyweights Mike Mac was second to none!
Mike Ware was so dangerous because he was a nutcase when he used to get the red mist but MacWilliam another level.
But speaking of nutcases though nobody comes close to Andy Bezeau, he’d fight a horse! An absolute fruit loop!
Any excuse to bring this out again.... Bezeau being.... Bezeau...

Koop11

Mike MacWilliam is the toughest ever overall. Closely 2nd is Mike Ware but Ware would take top spot for intimidation and for losing his mind. Voth is a Devils legend and rightly has his banner in the rafters but isn't in the same league as the Mikes when it comes to fighting.

Wannabe2

Loved McIntyre, one of my all time favourite players. Yet for 3/4 Weeks I thought we had signed a real dud, always a bonus when you have a player who would always stick up for his team mates, as per Faryna.

Wannabe2

Hey Jimmy this is the Dvd I put together of MAC, took me bloody weeks of trolling through all my VHS to get this lot together, went to the attic 3 times , worth it though. Todd is in shot of the Mac V Brant fight, when -playing for Bracknell.

Last edited:

Ocko

Honourable mention to Nicky Chinn too, still the toughest Brit to play for us IMO. Always looked to swing punches rather than hang on.

moggy#9

Honourable mention to Nicky Chinn too, still the toughest Brit to play for us IMO. Always looked to swing punches rather than hang on.
Ooh, there's a debate to be had here. Stephen cooper doing over both Mike Rowe and Ross Lambert tend to stick in the mind.

dave

Chinny was the single punch spark out of Mike Rowe. Coops was Lambert but also chinny had good going over of Lambert. Seeing them close up and over period of time I would not controversialy perhaps put Voth in top five. Big body and intimidating yes, awkward big hitter yes, would fight yes and win yes (but not a heavy puncher) but not in top five fighters for me.