Player watch .....

kingmo19.1

Thread starter #1
Reddox - I know a few on here we’re keen on him pre-season but I think we might have dodged a potential bullet there! Didn’t look great in the CHL and he’s 1 assist in 7 league games to date!

Temme

Reddox - I know a few on here we’re keen on him pre-season but I think we might have dodged a potential bullet there! Didn’t look great in the CHL and he’s 1 assist in 7 league games to date!
Looking at their scoring so far, it would appear he is playing 3rd line for them, so reduced numbers is to be expected.

He was 4 points in 6 CHL games, definitely one to keep an eye on though as Belfast have had a similar start to the season to us so far

Gough60

I was one of those who was keen to see him in a Devils shirt. His CV with Lakers was impressive, as was his performance against us in 2 CHL campaigns. But as it has been pointed out , not doing so well in EIHL.

kingmo19.1

Thread starter #6
Signing of the season so far for me .... Liam Morgan (Belfast) ... straight out of NCAA and showing a huge number of established names how it’s done! Goes to show there are decent players out there and they don’t have to have AHL/KHL/NHL experience on their CV to be a success in the UK!

Wannabe2

Vallerand so far in league is averaging 0.72 goals per game with 1.63 points per game
Haddad so far in league is averaging 0.62 goals per game with 1.37 points per game
Steelers scoring 18 against a wobbly Flyers team
Steelers scoring 16 against a wobbly Stars team, two teams who aint at the moment playing well in the league, certainly helps the personnel stats. Having said that Vallerand is a very good player.

Ocko

Vallerand so far in league is averaging 0.72 goals per game with 1.63 points per game
Haddad so far in league is averaging 0.62 goals per game with 1.37 points per game
Steelers scoring 18 against a wobbly Flyers team
Steelers scoring 16 against a wobbly Stars team, two teams who aint at the moment playing well in the league, certainly helps the personnel stats. Having said that Vallerand is a very good player.
Wobbling all over the place those Flyers mate!

Ben Davies cardiff through and through. Wishing he returns soon, he does a bit of everything faceoffs , hitting , power play , penalty kill ,chips in with goals and draws penalties, gets under opponents skin .whats not to admire about his game