Blaze vs Devils - 22 Sept 19 - CC

Devilsatw

Scheistel scoring against us says it all!!
He’s also the first d man ever to get 5 points in his first 5 games!

But it’s ok we got McMonagle and jardine haven’t we. Haha.

I knew we should have kept him

Schiestel was decent here, but no world beater. Admittedly, we’re making him look a bit like one tonight!

So far, another really bad night at the office

moggy#9

It’s clear to see some players don’t want to be here anyways.

They are skating round without a care in the world and 0 effort.

A few changes will be made with in a month I can guarantee that
Will they though? A huge plank of the devils reputation is that they don't cut guys mid season. There must be something causing this. The question is, is it illness or some sort of backroom crisis?

Unless you mean players quitting. I knew they shouldn't go to the castle.

jenks33

Anyone else not that surprised? This happens every year. It’s become tradition that for a couple of weekends in September/October we are absolutely dreadful. I’m not saying we shouldn’t be critical or it should happen but I’m used to it now. Just hope it doesn’t last for weeks.

moggy#9

Anyone else not that surprised? This happens every year. It’s become tradition that for a couple of weekends in September/October we are absolutely dreadful. I’m not saying we shouldn’t be critical or it should happen but I’m used to it now. Just hope it doesn’t last for weeks.
At least tonight is only the CC. Another losses in the league would have been very bad.

Very scary that frolunda is just a few weeks ago.

BostonBart22

The shot tracker on the EIHL website makes interesting viewing. Only showing 4 shots by the devils while our net is being peppered. The devils also appear to doing little shot blocking. I worry that something very very wrong is happening behind the scenes.
Hope the waggs got nothing to do with it....