Belfast v ausburger

Diablo3

For me, if it was so close it took that long to reach a decision, the goal should have stood, (no laptops involved) Really feel for the Giants, they should have had that in regulation. I have to say that OT goal was something special.

Ger-Devils

I want them to lose every game especially as I live over there!

Augsburg took over 1k fans to the game and a huge march to the arena ahead of the game. From the videos I’ve seen, it looks amazing.

No hooligans, just fanatics who love supporting their team.

The DEL for fans, there’s nothing like it after my trip to Berlin and stood with their fans at a game.

Devil94

Definitely the right call on the high stick.

Big part of the CHL fun for me is the opposition fans. All this nonsense online about Belfast and Cardiff fans noise levels and attendance, the truth is neither team comes close to European fans.

I would like nothing more than a home arena with a terraced block that would be suitable for flags drums etc. Makes the match night experience 10x better.

Close call with high sticks and maybe harsh on Giants but the winning goal in OT was so slick . I have no idea on strength of Steelers or Panthers this season but Giants look good but so do we !
Going to be an interesting season .

Earnie

The comments about noise levels of visiting European fans like Augsburger are correct. However I feel they are not really watching the game avidly, just wanting to jump up and down and make a lot of noise.
Depending on their beer intake you may get some questionable poor behaviour!!

Giants are a formidable team and were unlucky not to get the late disallowed winning regulation time goal. Goes to show Elite are up there with DEL.(but not their budget)

KaneDevils

Could have gone either way that one. Another good performance from Belfast. Farnham is going to be interesting this year. There’s something of the Devin Didiomete about him. Clearly a better player than deeds but there’s definitely a screw loose there. Marjamaki needs to get under his skin when we play them
I watched farnham play a bit for the New Jersey devils and thought immediately "I'd love to see him in a devils jersey". He is a nutter. Not someone you'd relish playing against. The one game I watched, he must of skated 20,feet to absolutely nail a guy from behind. Think it was against the islanders. He lost the resulting fight though. Hands down. But yeah, certainly a character that one.

chris592

over the 2 games so far, really think giants will qualify to the next stage as 2nd placed team..
Not sure, reckon Devils have the best chance. As I could see you take a win away to Mountfield.

We played great against Liberec and Ausburger, thought we deserved that second win. But away from home I expect to lose those. I hope I'm wrong though.

Shows how far the EIHL have come, competing against those top European teams.