Clan Vs Devils 20 Mar 19 - League

Well I was fortunate to see the whole game on Freesports via FilmOn (Paid for and well worth the money for the amount of Ice Hockey coverage). I thought it was a great game to watch and although Clan started off well and were unfortunate not to score first, hitting the post, Bowns and supporting defence provided a platform for the Devils gradually get into the game and come out winners. Yes they resorted to a rear guard action as the Clan mounted pressure, towards the end but Devils finished with a well deserved 2 points. Standout player for me was Linglet, amazing to watch him just waltz past opposition with incredible stick handling and timing of when to release the puck. It was a good performance all round, plenty of physicality and hits for those that like that side of things, along with lots of good speed in transition, especially from Linglet, and a good team performance (in my opinion of course) worthy of the 2 points.

Rich Best

Love it, maths is looking good now but a big weekend ahead! Still plenty of hockey to play, can't be complacent. Manchester will put up a big fight tomorrow! Can't wait should be a cracker.

I am so proud of this team if we win the league this year. It has not been smooth sailing, which will make it even sweeter!

BostonBart22

Love it, maths is looking good now but a big weekend ahead! Still plenty of hockey to play, can't be complacent. Manchester will put up a big fight tomorrow! Can't wait should be a cracker.

I am so proud of this team if we win the league this year. It has not been smooth sailing, which will make it even sweeter!
bet your age went up 5 years tonight to ??

Diablo3

Quick question, if we win both games this weekend and Belfast lose in Cov on Wednesday, will we be Champions ?

Thanks.
If Giants lose to the Steelers after a 4 point weekend for us, then yes we would be in 3peat territory as we would be 8 points clear and they could only get 6. But that is a big IF at the SSE

Mooney#16

Currently Devils need 5 Pts assuming Giants go undefeated with regulation wins.

If ever there was a weekend to leave it all out there it’s this one. Bring on the Joey Haddad show I say. Man have we missed that guy this year. Can be the most dominating guy on the ice if he gets hot and would love to see him win it for us to cap a tough year for him.