Devils Vs Växjö Lakers - Tue 16 Oct - CHL

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
index.jpg
Devils face Växjö at home in the final CHL game of the season. Both Devils and Lakers are out of the running but after last years loss the Lakers will still be keen to register the W

matbur

Really looking forward to tonight, dead rubber for Vaxjo but they won't be coming here to get beaten and will be professional. Another great learning opportunity for the Devils and their last chance to make their mark in this season's CHL with a win. Two good hockey teams going head to head.

OJLloyd

I’d disagreee, the CHL is absolutely for us.

Unfortunately we have come up against teams this year who have not been surprised by us, and we have absolutely decreased the score differential.

Week night games always suck for attendances, and the fact we are out means people aren’t making the effort.
I’d imagine the squad have learnt a lot, and so will Lordo. We can’t win the everything.

I’m not saying it coz we are losing I’m saying it because it’s more games we don’t need with the injuries we have had and the refs are calling us for everything and not them!!

Devils86

I’m not saying it coz we are losing I’m saying it because it’s more games we don’t need with the injuries we have had and the refs are calling us for everything and not them!!
True the officials have had a bad night IMO. But overall I think we have done OK with injuries - only one loss this season.

CHL provides us with an extra level of play to develop our team and at the perfect time - we hit top gear right when other sides are still trying to gel. CHL is the best pre-season we could have and we are getting better in that we are competing in more matches.

The fans don’t turn out for it. But that can change. Just takes time...and faith.

Pope#42

What a game so far! The camera didn’t quite pick up on what happened after the Vaxjo goal was disallowed - looked like he went after the ref. Can anybody say what happened?