Ice time tv

Gazza272

I assume they are with the banner on the homepage of the website, But I've asked them twice on Twitter if they are with no reply.
Hi Ben,

Apologies there was no reply,

I can confirm that as far as i am aware I am prepping to do the game on Saturday, I'll text the guys today to see if we can get something official out for you all.

Hi Ben,

Apologies there was no reply,

I can confirm that as far as i am aware I am prepping to do the game on Saturday, I'll text the guys today to see if we can get something official out for you all.
No worries at all!
That's good to know! I'll have to get some beers in. Thanks for the reply

As has been mentioned, they were on the highlights/interview videos so I'm not going to bite!
Obviously a lot was said when it was announced that a new commentary team was going to be put in place, so I was curious to see what everyone's first impressions were?

Obviously we've only had a brief listen to what they will be like but I thought they sounded all right so far. They obviously have some big shoes to fill but as far as getting the first game out the way, I think they did a decent job, and I can only see it improving as the new guys get to know each others styles and what not a bit better!