(Asselin) - Martin - Pope
Bentivoglio - (Crowder) - Haddad
Morissette - (Ulmer) - (Faryna)
Batch - (Myers) - Moore

(TBC) - Richardson
Fournier - (Louis)
(Strachan) - (Reddick)

Bowns - Murdy

So assuming Myers returns to complete our britpack we are then looking at 4 import forwards and 4 import D plus any spares.
Hedden lines up instead of Asselin/Crowder then....

trapped

You would have to assume that Asselin won't be returning, which is a shame, but if Hedden is his replacement, then wow.. that's one hell of a replacement. All four signings well worth staying up for!

ASHIPP

Wow - Mike Hedden will undoubtedly line up alongside Joey and Matt - this will be some line! Our forward group just got stronger. Welcome to Cardiff, Mike.

Fantastic to welcome back Faryna, Myers and Ulmer - no more plaudits to add because we know exactly what these guys bring to the team and the Club.

Wannabe2

This is 0ne serious signing, this lad will be a fans favourite very soon, to go with all our others. Great to see Myers, Ulmer, and OH JUSTIN FARYNA back. Make sure you got your tickets guys, it’s going to be a great season (again).
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS

Ocko

Hedden is an unreal signing for us. Our forwards are near done. It’ll be something like:

Hedden Martin Pope
Benti Ulmer Faryna
Morisette Haddad (import centre)
Moore Myers Batch

So we have one import forward left to sign, unless we run with a spare from the off. Just some big spaces on D to fill.

Wannabe2

So do we have 5 imports still to sign, 6 if we carry a spare. I think Louis, Reddick will be back, hopefully Strachan. So 2/3 new faces, possibly more if any of above don’t return. It’s coming together very nicely.

pjj365

So do we have 5 imports still to sign, 6 if we carry a spare. I think Louis, Reddick will be back, hopefully Strachan. So 2/3 new faces, possibly more if any of above don’t return. It’s coming together very nicely.
That's my working out with 2 under 23s and we were "promised" 4 or 5 new signings a while back - 3 or 4 to go which means 1 or 2 returnees
But given how recruitment changes over the summer - who knows

bb1

Hedden is a superb signing for us. I just hope he is allowed to play the way he has throughout his career. Hes not only a guy who will put up big points but he will throw the body and drop the gloves when needed. Basically a top notch all rounder.

Super signing. Well done Lordo and co.

kettdevil1

Hedden is an unreal signing for us. Our forwards are near done. It’ll be something like:

Hedden Martin Pope
Benti Ulmer Faryna
Morisette Haddad (import centre)
Moore Myers Batch

So we have one import forward left to sign, unless we run with a spare from the off. Just some big spaces on D to fill.
Has it been confirmed that Batch is returning as a forward? Feeling too lazy to check but if he drops back to D then Asselin might still be back....

It's hard to judge without seeing him but how good is Mike hedden?
Could you compare him to a player over here or previous devil's player with style and stats?

RedDevil17

Has it been confirmed that Batch is returning as a forward? Feeling too lazy to check but if he drops back to D then Asselin might still be back....
I’d prefer Batch on D tbh to go with a new guy so Batchy could be our stay at home D man if Louis doesn’t come back. Plus he’ll get more ice time as well. Where would we fit Asselin? Pretty sure he wouldn’t be happy playing on the 3rd line. I wouldn’t have had him back anyway tbh. I’d swap Haddad and Faryna so my Lines would be:

Richie - ?
Fournier - (Louis)
Reddick - Batch

Hedden - Pope - Martin
Benti - Ulmer - Haddad
Faryna - ? - Mo
Enforcer - Myers - Moore

Last edited: